Chase Owens

MakhineGanKaller14 I hope this is wanted and that you love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why? Why did I have to confess my feelings for a guy who doesn't like me the way I liked him? Sorry, my name is Shavannah Sopp but I'm more known as Shavannah Gunn. Yes I'm the daughter of Billy Gunn and I decided to follow his advice about love and I ended up heartbroken. Well maybe just a little bit. The guy who rejected me was  The Cleaner Kenny Omega. He did it nicely and told me in his words how he saw me as. As a 'little sister'. Plus he told me that I can do so much better than him.

So I'm hanging backstage at Honour Rising where ROH and NJPW combined their shows in Japan and not the States. So I walk into catering and grabbed some food. I look around and see Chase Owens by himself looking bored. Maybe I should give him some company.
"Hey Chase, mind I sit here?" I asked him. Chase was surprise by me coming up to him.
"Oh hey Shavannah. Umm yea sure. You can sit with me." Chase said jumbling a few of his words. I smiled at him and thanked him.
"So how have you been Chase?" I asked him.
"I'm been good. Busy but good. What about you?"
"Umm great. Couldn't be better." I lied covering my true feelings. Chase didn't believe me but he didn't push it. We continued to talk until he had to leave for his match with Bad Fale Luck to go against Trent and Chuckie T.

After speaking to my father on the phone and of course he asked how it went me telling Kenny. Just like every dad, asked if I need him to beat up Kenny but I told there was no need for it and it's better that we still friends. I was in the gorilla position watching Chase's match and cheering him on. Him and Fale won their match. As they got backstage, Fale had a big smile on his face and left us alone.
"Hey Shavannah. I'm glad you're here now and I don't have to go looking for you. I have a question to ask you." Chase said to me.
"Yea, what is it?" I asked.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Chase asked me being a bit nervous.
"I love to go out with you Chase." I said to him kissing him on the cheek.
"Really?" He asked me. I nodded. He does a little dance in joy.
"Just let me shower and change. Then I'll take you on that date." He said to me walking away. I smiled and went to collect my stuff while hearing down the hall which was obliviously Chase.
"HEY FALE, I'M GOING ON A DATE!" I giggled at his excitement and started to thinking about the date ahead.