Seth Rollins

Sorry for the long wait @BlackxBraveWrestling been super busy with life. Hope you like it.

As great as it being friends with the Shield, just like all friendships there's bumps along the way and that particular bump is Dean getting injured. So my uncle Mark aka Mark Carrano who knows about me being friends with The Shield decided to put me in the Shield aka Dean's place.

"Aspen, wait up." I turned around and see Seth running up with a big smile on his face.
"What's got you so happy?" I asked him once he caught up to me.
"Guess whose returning tonight?" Seth said all excited.
"Who" I said keeping the game alive.
"Me, Aspen." A familiar voice said. We turn around and see Dean. He's changed. Shaved head, bigger muscles but the thing that's changed is his personality. He's more serious and not his goofy self.  I walk up to him and hug him.
"Long time no see, huh?" I said to him.
"Yep." Dean said walking away. I look at Seth and he looked at me.
"Returning can make people nervous." Seth said walking away to the Shield locker room. Why do I have a gut feeling that Dean's return isn't going to what to be and not to trust him but he is Seth's best friend.

An hour into RAW starting, I found Seth warming up. I need to tell him.
"Seth" I said walking up to him.
"Hey Aspen. What's wrong?" He asked noticing the worrying tone in my voice.
"Something's wrong with Dean. He seems different." I said. Seth starts laughing in my face.
"You're just jealous Aspen. There's nothing wrong with Deano." Seth said.
"I'm being serious." I said.
"Aspen. Don't be stupid. It's Dean. He's still the same." Seth argued walking away.

3 weeks later
Mine and Seth's friendship has been on hold for the last three weeks. Dean is everywhere Seth is. I watching their tag team match. Even though we aren't talking now, our friendship has to have some value to him since how close we got when Dean was gone. Next thing I know, I hear a chair shot and Seth is on the ground with Dean standing over him beating him with the chair. My heart broken knowing I was right. I ran to the gorilla. When I got them, I saw Dean.
"Hey Aspen." Dean said like nothing happened. I slapped him in the face.
"You disgust me." I spat. Dean walked away laughing. Seth came through the curtains.
"Seth" I said. Seth continued to walk to his locker room. I followed him to his locker room.
"Don't want to hear it Aspen." Seth said.
"I'm not hear to brag but to check on my friend." I said sitting beside him on the couch in his locker room.
"Thanks and I'm sorry. I should have listen but having who I thought was my best friend back would be great. Now I've realised who my real best friend is." Seth said.
"Who?" I asked.
"You Aspen. You can be so clueless at times. You Aspen. You're my best friend. I'm sorry for not listening to you." Seth said.
"It's okay. I guess we need to learn the hard way sometimes." I said.
"Yea I guess. I owe you one Aspen. My treat, I'm buying dinner." Seth said as a way as an apology to me.
"That sounds great Sethie."