Tye Dillinger

xheelbellas 
Viviana's POV
Finally after all my hard work this year, Shane and Paige have selected me to be the Smackdown women's survivor series team captain. But Talent Relations came up to me today about filming an episode of Ride Along with the Smackdown men's survivor series team captain. Tye Dillinger. Right now, I'm just waiting for him so we get to the hotel and start filming. As I was scrolling through Instagram looking at some of the latest fashion trends, I hear this
"Hi Viviana, you ready?" I look up and see Tye and a camera crew.
"Hey Tye, absolutely." I said. The camera crew hooked up a dash camera to film our conversation in the car and told us to be ourselves. We nod and started driving.

We start driving and Tye starts the conversation.
"What got you into wrestling?" Tye asked.
"The fast pace action and personalities of some of the wrestlers. You?"
"The moves. Loved watching old matches growing up as a kid." I nod to his answer.
"Besides wrestling, what other stuff are you into?" I asked.
"Hockey, spending time with my dog Sheriff, gaming and working out." He replied.
"Hockey?" I asked.
"Yea ice hockey. I am Canadian. Played it as a kid. You?"
"Fashion, working out, spending time with friends and family, travelling. The usual stuff." I laughed.
"Fashion isn't an area I'm good with." Tye said.
"You definitely should come shopping with me some time" I joked.
"Yea for me to run away to a video game or sport shop." As the car ride went on, we started to joke more, shares moments of our careers and get to know each other better.

"Alright, have been for a new game to play. Would you rather" I suggested.
"Not this game. Go on" Tye said.
"Would you rather be the only person at a stadium concert of Elias or hearing a bunch of stories from Lio?" I asked.
"Definitely Elias. Least I know he can play the guitar. Would you rather going on a shopping spree with Sanity or have lunch with Kona Reeves from NXT?" Tye said
"Probably lunch with Kona cause we could possible agree on a few things like fashion." I laughed.
"Alright would you rather be at a pancake party with the new day and don't get to have a pancake or host a party with the Miz where he only talks about his movie career?" I laughed. Tye groans.
"Both hard choices to pick but the new day cause I know the pancakes will somehow go flying and eat one that way." He said.
"But you can't eat the pancake if you're with them." I said a bit annoyed.
"As much as I want to continue the game, we've unfortunately arrived to our hotel." Tye said. I look out the window and see the hotel. We got our bags as the crew stopped filming. As I went to say goodbye to Tye, he asked me a question.
"Hey Viviana since I had fun travelling with you, I was wondering if you wanted to travel with me some time soon again?" Tye asked.
"Why not. How about we travel to Survivor Series together and truely show what Team Blue is all about." I said.
"Team Blue is smack the red of Raw." Tye said laughing. I laughed and went to my hotel room after wishing Tye farewell for the night.