Seth Rollins

Suri's POV
So I've just finished my meeting with creative for my match tonight against Alicia Fox tonight. It's to kick off my feud with Alexa for the title. This is due to the shield now being back together and holding gold. Roman with the Universal and Seth with the Intercontinental. As I walking towards the shield locker room, I could hear Seth, Roman and my brother Dean talking. Then my name popped up.

Seth's POV
"What do you think creative want with Suri, Deano?" Roman asked him.
"Who knows with my annoying little sister" Dean joked.
"Suri isn't annoying." I said a bit annoyed. Roman had a smirk on his face.
"Seth, it was a joke." Dean said.
"Didn't sound like it." I mumbled.
"What was that Seth?" Roman said pushing it further.
"Yea Seth? What you have a crush on my sister?" Dean joked.
"Can you stop joking?" I asked him.
"No, just answer the question" Dean was egging on.
"Yea Seth, never you get this defensive about a girl" Roman said.
"OKAY! Dean, I have a crush on your baby sister Suri. I've been asking to you if I could take her out on a date." I said.
"Dude, go ahead. Just don't hurt her or we're going to relive 2014 again." Dean warned me.
"I'm now curious. What does about Suri cause you to have a crush on her? Just asking." Roman asked.

Suri's POV
"Her energetic but shy personality, the way her blonde hair bounces when she walks, the black in her eyes. There's so much about her I like and want to get to know better even though we've known each other for years." Seth said. I didn't realised Seth had a crush on me. I walk around the corner to have my brother and Roman's attention but they didn't tell Seth.
"Anything else you liked about me Seth?" I asked. Roman and Dean walked away to give us space and probably find a place to ears drop on our chat.
"Everything about you. I can't just list one thing. I love all of you. Suri do you want to go see a movie sometime?" Seth asked.
"Seth I would love to go on a date with you." I said.
"YES!" Seth said picking up me and spinning me around.
"Meet me at my car after the show and we're going to see a movie of your choice." Seth said walking away. I giggled and then heard this.
"DEAN! ROMAN! I'M GOING ON A DATE!"