Sean Carr

@-BulletClubBabe sorry for how late it took but hope you enjoy it

Amy's POV
I just got the phone with my sister. My sister is Cassie MacIntosh aka Peyton Royce whose in WWE while I'm in TNA as the current Knockouts champion or should I say former now since I just found out I'm pregnant with my husband Sean Carr baby. We've been trying for a while now but haven't had the best of luck until now.

As Alisha was celebrating in the ring. I walk up to her and hug her.
"I'm happy that you have the title now." I whispered to her smiling.
"Take care of my nephew/niece." Alisha said as she celebrated but that was short lived as my husband came out.
"Whoa whoa whoa Alisha. But Amy shouldn't have lose her championship." Sean said. I shook my head and giggled. We both grabbed a mic.
"Sean I know who you think should be champion but we all know what's better than a title. Right, Amy?" Alisha said winking at me. I blushed knowing I had the biggest smile on my face.
"Really, Alisha? What's so much better than championship gold?" Sean asked. I lift the mic to my lips and said
"How bout a baby on the way." Sean turns his head to me with his mouth to the ground.
"Don't joke with me Amy." Sean said. I walked up to him and smiled.
"I'm not joking. Say hello to mini us." I said. Sean pulls me into the passionate kiss you can think of while the crowd cheers for us by chanting "MINI CARR".

All three of us get backstage where everyone congratulate us.
"Amy are you really pregnant or is this a way to get time off?" He asked not being completely sure. I took him to our locker room and sat him down. I rested his hands on my stomach.
"Yes Sean. I'm pregnant and this is real." I said grabbing my purse near me and pulling out the pregnancy test that was positive.
"AMY WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" Sean said jumping around the room. I laughed and calmed down.
"Calm down. It's a new chapter in our lives and I know you're going to be the best dad ever." I said to him.
"And I know you're going to be the best mum in the world hands down." He said kissing me once again. I smiled knowing that we're beginning our dream of a happy family together.