Adam Cole

@KyanaTheVillain I hope this is what you wanted and you love it

Another day for ROH. Another day dealing with the Bullet Club. It's safe to say Bullet Club is running the show here in Ring Of Honor. As great as it is to be friends with everyone in Bullet Club, of course there has to be a problem and that problem is Marty Scurll. As much as I love Marty as a friend but my heart belongs to someone else. None other that Adam Cole himself. We're been secretly dating for 3 months.

As I get ready for my match with Kelly Klein, Marty as normal comes up to me.
"What is it Marty? Kinda busy." I told him braiding my chestnut brown hair.
"Well Kyana darling, I was wondering if you wanted a bit help?" He asked.
"No I'm fine. Thank you." I said hoping he would get the picture. The door opens and walks in the Young Bucks and Adam.
"Hey guys." Matt said to me and Marty. As Nick and Adam took over the couch not paying attention to us.

"Hey mate." Marty replied. I turn back to the mirror and finished the braid I was braiding. Adam looked over at us and had a cheeky grin on his face.
"Hey Kyana, nice braid." Adam called out. I smiled.
"Thanks Bay Bay." I replied. I looked at the clock hanging in our locker room and decided to head out to the gorilla to do the final prep for my match.
"Wish me luck boys." I called out. They all yelled out good luck as I left.

As I did my last minute stretches and start to get into my persona. But once again, Marty had to come up to me.
"Kyana, I know this is bad timing but I need to tell you something." Marty told me. I was really dreading this.

"Hey Kyana" We heard and it turns out to be Adam.
"Wait, I wasn't interrupted something. Was I?" Adam asked.
"Well" Marty began but I interrupted him.
"Nope. No at all." I said.
"Good. Just wanted to wish my girl good luck even though she doesn't need it." He said kissing me in front of Marty.
"Good luck babe." Adam said as my music began. I stepped out and greeted the crowd for my match.

Adam's POV
As Kyana left to go out to the crowd and I turn my attention to Marty.
"Marty, I know you love Kyana but Kyana is with me and I like it to stay that way. Sorry pal." I said to him.

"No. No it's okay. I should have seen the signs that she didn't see me like that." Marty said being a bit heartbroken.

"She loves you but as a friend. Maybe just stop flirting and act more like yourself like you are with Kenny and the Bucks." I told him. He nods agreeing with me and walks away.

As I wait for Kyana, I'm watching her match and just in awe with everything she does in the ring. She came out victorious. She comes backstage and sees me straightaway.

"So Marty is going to back off now. Now that's taken care of, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date tonight?" I asked.

"I love to Bay Bay." I told him.

"Great, so Cracker Barrel?" I grinned as we walked back to the locker room.

"I wouldn't have it anyway" She smiled as she grabbed my hand.