Matt Taven

Another day in the Bullet Club locker room. It's great until they start talking about a certain subject. Something personal. Dating. Brandi and Cody being a married couple are always encouraging me to date someone. Marty and Hangman are always joking about setting me up on a blind date. Well I hope they're joking. The Bucks are always talking about how great of a guy Flip is and how much of a cute couple we would look. Thank goodness, my father Billy Gunn is relaxed and not pushing me into dating. 

As I arrived to the venue for ROH tapings and check what matches I have, I see the Bucks and Flip heading my way.
"Shavannah" The Bucks yelled hugging me.
"Hey Bucks. Flip" I said knowing what's going happen. Thank goodness, I have a match against Flip during the tapings. He's a nice guy Flip but he's so annoying. The one thing me and Cody can agree on. Dating Flip is a no.
"Hey Shavannah" Flip said.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Well Flip here has something to ask you. Go on Flip." Nick said pushing Flip to stand in front of me.
"Well... I was wondering.... well do you want... ummm" Flip nervously said. Then a hero came.
"No Flip you numpty. She is not going out with you." I turn around and see Marty and Cody.
"Flip, I've known Shavannah for years and she is way out of your league." Cody said.
"Also you're still not book for All In and I need to talk The Bucks." Cody added walking away with the Bucks. I saw this as an opportunity to get away.

On the way to the Bullet Club locker room, I saw Matt Taven. I smiled and checked to see if anyone was around. No one was around. I walked over and sat on the crate while he stretched for his matches.
'Hey babe." Matt said.
"Hey sweetie." I said a bit deflated.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Can we just tell everybody that we're dating? I love my Bullet Club family but Nick and Matt just had Flip try and ask me out. Matt, I'm done of them going on my dating life." I said to him. Matt stood up and thought for a second.
"Got an idea. Just trust me." Matt said grabbing my hand and starting to walk. I was confused and trying to get an idea on what he was doing until we stopped in front of the Bullet Club locker room. I looked at him with wide eyes. He open the door.
"Hey Matt, who do you think you are coming into our locker room like this?" Cody said.
"Well I'm Shavannah boyfriend and I would appreciate if you guys stop tell her to date someone when she's dating me." Matt said. I smiled.
"Prove it" Matt Jackson said. Taven smiled and pulled me into a kiss.
"Aww they're so cute together." Brandi said when we pulled away.
"Since that's enough proof we need. We're stop being on Shavannah's dating life. Right everyone?" Cody asked. They all agreed.
"I'll just cancel that blind date that I set up" Marty said which caused us to shot him a look. I smiled and left with Matt smiling knowing we can be even more happier now that the Bullet Club is off my back about dating.

Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy it MakhineGanKaller14