Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole

@KyanaTheVillain sorry for the lateness for this. Been super busy lately

Kyana's POV

Wow! Finally after years of hard work, I'm an NXT wrestler. After working for Shimmer, Stardom and other promotions, I've reached my goal and now I can go after the NXT women's championship. As I was walking to the women's locker room. I bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." I said picking up the stuff I dropped.
"It's okay dear. I'm Adam Cole." I look up and see a guy with brown shoulder length hair holding out his hand to help me up. Wow he has a nice smile.
"I'm Kyana." I said taking his hand to get up. Then I see three other guys.
"I'm Bobby Fish." A guy with a moustache said offering his hand to shake. I shake his hand as well.
"I'm Roderick." A guy with short black hair. I shake his hand as well and I turn myself to the fourth guy.
"Kyana." I said offering my hand to the fourth guy.
"I'm Kyle" The fourth guy said shaking my hand. He was a bit shy which is kinda cute.
"It was nice to meet you four. I better put my stuff away. See you guys around." I said walking away to the women's locker room.

Kyle's POV
Wow. I've just met the most beautiful girl in the world. Even her name is pretty.
"KYLE!" I jumped out of my train of thoughts and saw Bobby in my face yelling.
"Yea what's up?" I asked.
"We need to discuss the tag team match tonight." Roderick said. Adam was looking in the same direction as me. No! I'm not letting Adam get the girl this time.
"ADAM!" I yelled. He snapped out of his thoughts.
"Yea guys." He said. Bobby and Roderick shook their heads and walked away.

Adam's POV
I felt someone bump into and I was about to yell at them until I see this beautiful woman.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." She said picking up her stuff she dropped. Wow she has pretty blue eyes.
"It's okay dear. I'm Adam Cole." I said offered my hand to her to help her up. She grabs and tells me her name which Kyana. The guys shake her hand but Kyle once again got shy. She walks away and the next thing I see Kyle yelling at me. Bobby and Roderick shook their heads and probably walking to catering while Kyle stayed.
"Adam, I don't want to ruin our friendship but I not letting you get Kyana. You just end up hurting her in the end." Kyle said to me.
"Hey! I actually like her and who are you tell me 'who I can and can't hang out with'. Kyle we've been friends for years but Kyana needs a man like me and not a boy like you." I said walking away.

2 weeks later
Kyana's POV
It's been 2 weeks since I've arrived into NXT and I've become good friends with the undisputed era but I kinda noticed tension between Adam and Kyle. I asked Bobby and Roderick about it and they told me not worry about it. But still I can't help but wonder. Me and Kyle have become really close. Hanging out after shows at diners, talking at shows and working together sometimes at the PC. Adam has been flirting with me a lot. I was walking to the locker room when I heard two guys fighting. I walk over to it and see Bobby holding back Kyle and Roderick holding Adam.

"What's going on?" I asked. They look in my direction and looked shocked. Kyle steps out of Bobby's arm while Adam rips himself out of Roderick's arm.

"Kyana, it's nothing." Adam lied. Bullshit Adam.
"Kyana. I'm sorry you had to see this but we both like you. We didn't want you to see this." Kyle apologised. I nod. I walked to Kyle and smiled.
"Least one of you aren't bullshitting me." I said kiss Kyle on the cheek.
"Sorry Adam but bullshitters never win the girl" I yelled out to him walking away.