A Minor Hiccup

Y/N: "Man I'm so bored!"
Ruby: "Shhh,your gonna get us in trouble"
Y/N: "I know,but I'm so bored!!"I slumped my head on the desk,I could then feel Ruby patting my head,I then grabbed her hand,holding it and lifted my head up to see Jaune talking to Weiss
Jaune: "So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know"
Weiss then checked her clock as it showed 3:59 to 4:00.Class had ended
Y/N: "Yes!"
Port: "And then I— Oh.Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait.Until next time!"
Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"
Weiss: "No, no, no, yes"
Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk
Yang: "One day"as we were walking out Yang ruffled Jaunes hair
Y/N: "Who knows,there's plenty of other fish in the sea"
Jaune: "Easy for you to say,you have Ruby"
Y/N: "Well,that special someone will appear one day,but who knows you might even know her already"
He then looked at me puzzled but I kept walking away
Timeskip to dorm
As everyone started to get ready for the special mission we had,I put on a orange gi with blue wristbands,and a blue karate belt and blue shoe boots with my sword me and Ruby built,I named it 'Aquatic Demise'

Until next time!"Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"Weiss: "No, no, no, yes"Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his deskYang: "One day"as we were walking out Yang ruffled Jaunes hairY/N: "Who knows,there's plenty of other fish i...

(These clothes)
Blake: "I thought that class would never end"
Yang: "Tell me about it!Hey Y/N?Where's Noe?"
Y/N: "He's with Team JNPR.He'll be there while we're gone"
Ruby: "Alright, guys, today's the day!The investigation begins!"
Ruby,full of energy,jumped off her bed and almost fell on Weiss hadn't I caught her
Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously"
Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious"
Ruby: "Right! Everyone remember their roles?"
Weiss: "You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem"
Blake: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning"
Yang: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard..."
Y/N: "I'll join Yang, if she fails on getting information I will"
Yang: "And how do you plan if I fail?"she asked while crossing her arms
Y/N: "I have my ways"I said while raising my arms up to my side
Ruby: "Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found.Lets do this!"
Sun: "Yeah!"
We all turned and saw Sun hanging in the window
Blake: "Sun!"
Yang: "How did you get up there?"
Sun: "Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time"
Weiss: "You do what?!"
Sun: "I climb trees all the time!"
He then jumped inside the dorm room without reacting to Weiss' scowl
Sun: "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"
Blake: "We are going to investigate the situation... as a team"
Ruby: "Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to"
Sun: "Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!"
Y/N: "Huh?"
We all went to the window and saw Neptune back facing the wall and standing on a thin ledge
Neptune: "Sup"
Ruby: "How did you even get up here?"
Neptune: "I have my ways.Seriously, though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now"
As he got in we all started to discuss the plan again
Ruby: "Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sun, you can go with Blake.And Neptune, you can go with Yang and Y/N since I can't pair you up with anyone else.Everyone good?"
Y/N: "Got it"
Weiss: "Actually, Ruby, why don't you go with Yang?After all, she is your sister.And Y/N is your boyfriend,go with him"
Ruby: "But, Weiss, who would go with you, then?"
Weiss: "Well... I guess Neptune could come with me"
Ruby then thought for a moment and then started to crack up
Ruby: "Hahaha, nah!"
She then dragged Weiss with her out of the dorm room as the Ice Queen was helpless to resist
Weiss: "But!But!"
Sun: "Sooo is she gonna be ok?"
Y/N: "Yup,Ruby's harmless why do you ask?"
Blake: "Alright!We all have our tasks let's go!"
Yang: "Alright!"
Y/N: "Yes!Hopefully I can get to fight someone!"
Kugutori(in mind): "Will you be testing out the new suit Bulma have you?"
Y/N(in mind): "Yes"
I then flipped a switch on my watch and started to transform into a robotic suit,with grey and red coloring,which caused Yang,Blake,Sun and Neptune to gasp in surprise