Field Trip, Another Tournament

In Ozpin's Office:

Ironwood: "They were here...Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk

Glynda: "We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James"

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator

Ozpin: "Come in"

The door opens and Y/N L/N and Ruby Rose are seen exiting the door

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me"

Ozpin: "Thank you two for coming. How are you feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three"

Everyone stares silently. Y/N has his eyes closed and is crossing his arms, most likely thinking about something but is having a conversation with Kugutori

Y/N:(thinking) Who do you think it was Kugutori?"

Kugutori: "Don't know, but it looks like a student here at Beacon"

Ruby: "Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it"

Ironwood: "Ruby, Y/N, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress and Hunstman is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could

Ruby: "Thank you sir"

Y/N: "I just did what my gut told me to do" he says as he scratches the back of his head

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add"

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me"

Y/N: "She fights with glass"

Ruby: "Huh?"

Y/N: "She fights with glass and fights very differently from other people I faced, she doesn't fight like a normal Huntress. She also used this Dust Crystal and striked me with it"

He pulls out the exact same Red-Dust crystal from his pocket and hands it to Glynda who hands it to Ironwood

Y/N: "The minute she struck me with it, I couldn't use anything related to ki whatsoever"

Ironwood: "I see"

Ruby: "Isn't that Dust Crystal the um....umm.....what was it called?"

Glynda: "The Mahi crystal, also known as Paralysis"

Ironwood: "I find it odd that you were able to move after she struck you with this crystal"

Y/N: "Hmmm....I'm guessing since I fight differently it only affected my energy stream instead of fully paralyzing me, it must of clogged the stream of ki, which is why I wasn't able to access anything Ki related"