Chapter 8: Training & Answers

DISCLAIMER: I AM A LAZY ASS GIRL WHO DOESN'T OWN NARUTO, BECAUSE I CANT EVEN!

White Noise by Pvris

A/N: SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS! I TRIED.....OH WELL *shrugs*

Chapter 8: Training & Answers
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

URSA's POV
Currently, I am sitting in a room in Tazuna's house, waiting for Kakashi to wake up. Well, as we all know, the silver haired Nin passed out due to chakra exhaustion, after Haku arrived and took Zabuza away. So, yes, I'm sitting in a room with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura waiting patiently for our sensei to wake up.

Sitting criss-crossed, I draw patterns on the floor, bored out of my mind. Well, that's until I twitch, feeling someone touch at my hair. The feeling itself feels foreign and sends electric shocks throughout my body. A good kind of feeling. Snapping out of it, I slap the person's hand away before turning towards them.

Narrowing my eyes, I question them. "What are you doing," I say towards Sasuke.

He keeps his nonchalant expression, meeting my purple gaze. "Hn, you should grow out your hair. I think it'll look nice," he states.

I scoff, giving a small smile. "I hate long hair. It gets in the way and it's a hassle to maintain," I inform him, twirling my small curls.

"Hn," he comments, like usual.

I smirk before reaching towards his head, pulling at his hair. "Maybe you should grow out your hair," I repeat his words.

He looks to me and deadpans. I grin, giving a small laugh. "Nah, if you did do that, you'd probably gain more fangirls," I profess.

He pushes me away which makes me loose my sitting balance, falling on my side. I bark out a laugh and decide to lie on the ground to stare up at the ceiling. Though, before I can say anything else, Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter, enters the room.

"Are you alright, sensei," she questions, placing her hands on her hips. Twisting my body, I now lie on my stomach, elbows propped on the floor and palms holding my face.

"No, but I will be in about a week," Kakashi reassures.

"The Sharingan eye is an incredible power, but doesn't the strain of it on your body make you wonder if it's worth it," Sakura questions, making me roll my purple eyes.

"This time you took out your strongest foe yet," Tazuna states as he sits up from his lying position. "So, we can probably relax for a while!"

I smirk knowingly, sure, if that's what you think.

Sakura rubs at her chin, suspiciously. "I can't my mind off that masked kid," she states almost absent mindedly.

"Why? Is it because they showed up at a convenient time to kill Zabuza? Or because they showed much more skill than a regular kid our age," I question her.

She looks at me and shrugs, not knowing the answers to her suspicions.

"That mask is worn by the most elite and secret ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. The Shinobi Hunters all wear them, their unit is code-named The Undertaker squad because they dispose of the corpses so thoroughly, as if they never existed-"

"Ooh, that's fun," I comment which earns me some strange looks. "Right, shutting up, haha!"

"As I was saying. Even after death, a shinobi's corpse may yield up to its secrets, exposing the secrets of the skill that it mastered, as well as retaining the aura of the chakras it was steeped from the ninja's native lands. Even the ingredients of any drugs or potions that the body consumed become an open book. In the same way, when I die, if an enemy were to take my remains, the corpse will reveal the anatomical idiosyncrasies unique to possessors of the Sharingan eye. In worse case, the enemy might gain enough information to be able to duplicate and master that power. Ninja corpses tell many tales," Kakashi informs with a sigh. He stops for a moment, but continues when the room is silent.