Chapter 17: Deceiving Situations

DISCLAIMER: NO, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WATCH OR READ IT

Let Them In by Pvris

Chapter 17: Deceiving Situations
___________________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD POV
URSA MOVED TO sit in silence, watching as the Genins of her rookie class made a commotion. She shook her head as she witnessed Naruto, Sakura, and Ino - the usual loudmouths, shout. Especially Naruto.

Ursa shakes her head, deciding to ignore her peers and instead chooses to observe the other genins in the room. She obviously already paid attention to the Sand Siblings, so she's not risking the chance of letting them see her check them out. Scanning the room, the Konishi girl lets her purple eyes fall on Kabuto and his 'Leaf' team. From the scattered mess that is her memory, she knows not to trust him. It's really a pain knowing all she knows because she can't just shout out that Kabuto isn't who he's portraying. It would bring questions her way that she can't exactly answer.

Like, 'how do you know that', and she can't just say 'because I watched it'.

However, she can raise suspicion against him. She can definitely make others doubt him. Smirking at her plan -whether it be smart or not- she stands up from her seat.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to rendezvous with my classmates," she tells the boys of her chunin team.

Tadashi gives her a nod, but before the loud Yamanaka can give his own reply, Ursa's already weaving herself through the crowd. Like a snake, she slithers forward, silent and calculating as to not disturb anyone. Narrowing her eyes, Ursa finally comes to a stop as she stands next to Hinata. She says nothing, not wanting to startle the soft spoken girl, so instead she watches the situation - observing. 

"Pft, you seem confident, Kiba," Sasuke states, smirking.

Ursa says nothing about when she hears her somewhat friend speak. It's been weeks since they talked to one another, and why? Because he held a grudge against her for almost dying, for saving his life. She shakes her head. Ursa won't waste time on petty arguments, not when she has other priorities. 

Maybe their friendship was just meant to be a simple comradity.

"We did a lot of training! We won't lose to you," Kiba bites back.

The ravenette rolls her purple eyes. The reason she never liked Kiba was because of his arrogance, he was somehow worse than Sasuke and louder than Naruto - not a good combination. Plus, she never really liked dogs.

"Shut up! Sasuke might! But I won't lose to the likes of you," the Uzumaki yells.

"S-sorry, Naruto. Kiba didn't mean it that way," Hinata voices softly, fidgeting with her index fingers.

Ursa stays hidden, turning her back on them as they all look towards the Hyuga, wanting to stay out of the attention. This is the chunin exams after all, to survive one must stay hidden and stay away from gaining a target. It's her tactic, to observe but not get involved. By means, one notices more when they simply observe, when they only watch and listen.

"Hey, you guys, you should be more quiet," a sudden voice cuts in.

Ursa glares calmly when she sees Kabuto walking towards them from her spot. Though, she still keeps her back to them. She doesn't need to watch when she practically has every detail in her memories.

"You guys are rookies, just out of the academy, right? Screaming like a bunch of school girls, geez. This isn't a field trip," Kabuto scoffs.

"Who do you think you are," Ino retorts with a sneer.