Chapter 10: A Battle With Mirrors and Mist

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, BUT I CAN STILL MAKE FANFICTIONS!

The Kill by Thirty Seconds to Mars

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG! I DEEPLY AM SORRY! ENJOY!

Chapter 10: A Battle With Mirrors and Mist
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

URSA's POV
Gripping the kunai in my right hand, I glance around my surroundings as the atmosphere fills with mist. However, this isn't the natural mist that rises with the water to add coverage. No, this is chakra made mist, one that comes with Zabuza's presence.

Luckily, I'm not the only one to notice it.

"Kakashi sensei is this..? This is Zabuza's Hidden Mist technique, isn't it," Sakura questions the obvious.

Like usual, my left eye twitches with annoyance before I answer with my snarky response. "No Sakura, it's the appearance of a mystical, magical, unicorn called Pedro. Of course it's Zabuza!" I state before clenching my jaw.

"Long time no see, Kakashi. I see you're still with those brats," Zabuza comments with the usual snark. "He's shaking again, poor kid."

I smirk, knowing that it's not fear, but rather adrenaline.

"I'm shaking from excitement," Sasuke smirks.

Though, as he says his statement, several Zabuza Water Clones appear around us.

"Do it. Sasuke," Kakashi announces, ushering the Uchiha.

Usually, I would make some bitter remarks that he's hogging the spotlight, but I want to see this. I want to see how cool Sasuke looks destroying those Zabuza clones. And he does. I watch as he speedily slashes at the water clones surroundkng us, and before I know it, he's back in his original spot.

Damn. I admit, it was pretty impressive, I muse as I glance at Sasuke before switching to the puddles of water.

"Hmm. He saw through the water clones. That brat has grown. It looks like a rival has appeared, eh Haku," Zabuza says, looking at the said boy.

"It does indeed," Haku confirms.

I cross my arms and raise an unimpressed brow towards the two. "It seems that your thinking was right on the mark, sensei," I announce to Kakashi.

"You're right, Ursa. That masked one, he's obviously Zabuza's comrade. Standing right next to him and all," Kakashi quips, looking at Haku.

"He should stop hiding under that mask and face us," Sakura yells.

I deadpan. "And you should stop being stupid, but that's obviously not going to happen," I roll my eyes.

She glares at me, but I just give a sweet smile to taunt her.

"I'll fight him," Sasuke speaks up, narrowing his eyes. 

"Ooh! Dangerous, I like it," I muse out loud, gaining incredulous looks. "Sorry, I can't seem to control my mouth. Deal with it."

Sasuke scoffs. "Tricking us with that stupid act. I hate bastards like that the most," he continues.

Sakura, per usual, gushes. "You're so cool, Sasuke-kun," she comments which inflates his ego.

I shake my head. "Sasuke, you may be my best friend, but stop trying to show off," I smirk.

He just responds with a narrowed look, it doesn't faze me as I respond with my own nonchalant shrug. Though, Sakura is the one who gets offended, glaring at me as if to tell me to shut up. It doesn't work, it never works. If I want to say a witty or sarcastic comment, I will.