Chapter 10

WARNING: THIS MAY BE A TRIGGER OR UPSETTING FOR SOME PEOPLE, SORRY xx

*I was running. I was running as fast as my legs would take me. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst. I was running away from him. He would hurt me. I had to get away from him. But he was fast. He was faster than me. He was catching up with me. I got to a forest. I ran straight into it and tried to hide in the trees. He found me. He had an evil smirk on his face. He brought out a knife he put it up to my neck. I tried to scream but I just couldn't. I was frozen and he was going to hurt me. I broke from his grip and tried to run again. My feet were hurting and I was loosing speed. He was going to catch me. He was going to hurt me again. He can't hurt me again. I don't want him to. He is going to kill me. He tried to do it before. He's going to do it this time. I can't escape him. He's too fast and too smart for me. He pulled out a rope and tied it to a tree. He grabbed me and tried to wrap it around my neck. I screamed but he just laughed. He was going to do it. I knew he was.*

I woke up screaming. I was drenched in sweat and tears. My heart was pounding. It was just a dream. Zayn looked over at me worried. "What's wrong? What happened? Why are you screaming?"
"I-a night mare..." I mumbled. Harry came running in with a lamp. "What happened?!"
"I just had a nightmare. What's with the lamp?"
"I thought someone was hurting you."
"So you'd hit them with a lamp..?"
"Whatever. Are you okay?"
"No...I thought it was real. I thought he was back..." Harry's eyes widened.
"Who's back?" Zayn asked. I just shook my head, I couldn't talk of it.
"Want to come sleep in my room?" Harry asked, I shook my head and lay down again. Harry just nodded and kissed the top of my head then left the room. I looked over at Zayn who was looking at me. He looked worried. He pulled me in to his chest. I buried my head in his shoulder, I didn't want to look at him. I knew what he'd say and ask. I couldn't go back asleep though. Whenever I closed my eyes I saw him again. It was horrible.
"Si? Are you asleep?" I shook my head. "Can't sleep?" I nodded. "Want to tell me what happened?"
"No. I can't." I whispered.
"Wouldn't it help?"
"No. If he found out..."
"Who found out? What's going on Si?"
"I-I can't tell you. I wish I could but I can't." I sighed. He stopped asking me questions knowing I wasn't going to answer them. I sighed again and tried to go back asleep.

A/N: I'VE DECIDED NOT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER AFTER A DEMI SONG BECAUSE IT'S NOT VERY LONG AND I DON'T WANNA GIVE AWAY A SONG TITLE THAT I MIGHT WANT TO USE SO THAT'S MY REASON FOR THAT XD XX