Why did you go

The next morning I got up really late. It was close to 11:40 when I woke so I got up and started rushing to get ready.

I did my hair and makeup and got into my dress

When I was done it was 12:15. I rushed down the stairs and went to our ball room that was decorated. When I walked in everyone screamed happy birthday.

I made my way to my mother after I Thanked them.

"Your late

"Your late." She smiled looking around at everyone.

"I'm sorry I over slept." She pulled me close and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday." I smiled and hugged her back.

"There's the birthday girl." Marco said pulling me to him.

"Alright my turn." Thomas pulled me from him to give me a hug.

"Thank you guys." I said looking at them.

"Daniel was looking for you." Carlos came  up behind me and giving me a hug.

"Thank you. I was actually going to go look for him."

I walked over to a group of Daniels friends none that I knew. I saw Daniel talking to some of them and I walked up to him.

"Hey birthday girl." He said pulling me to him and kissing me.

"Hey."

"Let's go get a drink." He pulled me off and I followed with him. He got me a drink and we walked over to a table.

When we sat Daniel placed a box in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked lookin at it with a smile.

"It's a gift." I looked at it making him laugh. "Well...Open it." I ripped the paper off and opened it.

It was a necklace with a pretty gold rose on it.

"If you don't like it it's ok." I smiled sitting up and giving him a kiss.

"I love it. Could you put it on for me." I turned around and handed it to him. He clipped the necklace on for me and I smiled.

"I have to go talk to some people but I want you and I to go out tonight. Just me and you." I smiled and nodded my head. "Ok sounds great." He smiled leaving me and walking off to talk to people.

I took my drink and when I finished I got up to get another one.

"Looks like you haven't changed." I looked to the side of the bar to see Killian standing in a nice suite. His hair was slicked back and he had his normal smile.

I couldn't believe at first that I saw him. I was shocked. Then I got angry tuning and walking off.

"Hey  Audrey listen to me." Killian grabbed my arm and I won't lie I still felt tingles when he touched me. I pulled my arm from him and turned around to him.