5 years

When the car stopped he put his tie over my eyes and told me it was a Surprise.

"Two more steps." I laughed as we walking into a house or something.

"Ok and now." The tie was pulled from my face and I saw one of my photos right in front of me. I covered my mouth and stepped back to look around. We were in a shop that was being fixed up.

"I talked to a friend of mine and found this place. I thought that maybe you would want to start a gallery here. You can build a Home here." I turned around in awhile and couldn't believe this.

"Do you like it?" I turned to Killian with tears in my eyes. I ran to him and grabbed his face pulling his lips to mine.

"Yes I do. And I love you."

He pulled me back and looked at me.

"You do?" I nodded my head and he pulled my lips to his again.

I don't know what came over us but we couldn't stop. I didn't stop when he pulled me to the car and drove to a hotel. I didn't stop when we got into the room and we started to pull our clothes off each other. I didn't want to stop. I wanted him and he wanted me just as much.

I woke up and turned over to a hard chest. I looked up and saw that Killian was still asleep. I smiled and slipped out of the bed. I went to grab my things but I was pulled back making me scream.

"Killian you gave me a heart attack." I laughed looking up at him. He had me pinned down as he looked down at me.

"I haven't hand you in 5 years and you think I'm going to let you go so fast?"

"I wanted to get a shower. We have to go back to our daughter."

"How about we get one together?"

His devilish smile took over his face.

"No I want to relax."

"Then I'm not getting up." He said in a mater of fact tone. I smiled and brought my hands up his chest. I moved them to his sides and ticked him making him jump and land on the ground.

I got up fast and ran to the bathroom but before I could close the door he pushed his way in. I laughed when he pulled me into the shower and turned the water on.

"Not fair you know I'm ticklish." I laughed looking up at him. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed him. He pulled me to him and held me up to the wall.

"I love you." I said holding onto his shoulders.

"I love you too." He said kissing me softly. I moaned when everything happened as he kissed me down my neck.

When we were done we got back into our outfits from the night before and got out of the hotel.