Disney

"Where are we going?" Gabriella asked as I helped her get dressed.

"We are going out with my friend today." I didn't want to tell her just yet where we were going.

"The onw frwm yesterday?"

"Yes and you have to be a really good girl for mommy today ok?" She nodded her head and walked off to get her shoes.

I walked into my room and started to get ready.

Even though it was almost Christmas it was still 78 degrees in Florida

Even though it was almost Christmas it was still 78 degrees in Florida. That Meant we need to wear shorts.

I ran around getting ready and getting somethings that we may need.

There was a knock at the door and I saw Gabriella run to the door before me.

She opened the door and stood there with her arms crossed.

"Hi. You must be Gabriella." Killian got down on his knee to her size.

"I am...who are you?" She was trying to interrogate him and be serious. It was cute.

"My name is Killian. I'm an old friend of your moms." He said looking to me.

"How come my mommy's never tawlked abowt you?"

"I don't know that's something you have to ask your mommy?" Now they were both looking to me.

"We ready to go?" I grabbed Gabriella's hand pulling her out of the apartment.

When we pulled up to the gates of the Magic Kingdom Gabriella got really happy. She ran threw the entrance with me holding her hand.

"Ok how about this one?" Killian said as he held out Minnie ears to Gabriella.

We had stopped in the first store so Gabriella could get ears. She wanted a pair and Killian said he would get them for her.

She took them from him and put them on. It was pink with a train in the back. It was cute.

"That's them." She nodded her head with a Saturn face. It was just to cute.

"But...ywu need them." She took a pair of ears off that had a red bow and put them on Killian. I giggled looking at a grown man wearing Minnie ears.

"Ok if I have to wear them then..." Killian got up and grabbed ears with a blue bow on it and placed it on my head.

"No, no., not happening." I said taking them off.

"Mommy please." Gabriella said giving me the puppy dog eyes. Killian picked her up and put her face next to his.

"Yeah Mommy please?" He pouted with her. They both looked really cute with them on. And how could I say no to them.

"Fine." I sighed putting them back on.

"Yayy" they both screamed and laughed.

We walked around the park going on as many rides as Gabriella was tall enough for. At one point I got to watch Killian a 6'1 foot man, get on a little carpet ride with Gabriella 4 year old. That made my day and I got pictures to laugh at later.

It was getting closer to dark and Gabriella had spent the whole day laughing with Killian. It was cute how good he was with her.

We had stopped to watch the fireworks together. Gabriella let go of my hand and grabbed Killian's.

"Can you put me on yowr shoulders?"

He nodded his head and picked her up putting her on his shoulders.

I stepped back and got a picture of them right by the Castle watching the fireworks.

As we walked back to the car Gabriella had fallen asleep in his arms. He put her in the car seat and then we drove home.