Chapter 13

Cloud grabbed the giant shotgun off of the hook on the wall as Lurch grabbed the gun beside it. Zeek had brought them to the basement of the building where Cloud worked after hearing that phone call. Zeek walked to another wall and grabbed the ammo off the wall, locking some into his own robotic arm. He ripped off his own hand and replaced it with the barrel of a gun. His arm clicked into place and he moved his forearm slightly to lock the bullets in place. He smirked and chuckled softly, prepared to kill.  Zack grabbed a couple of handguns, putting them in his pocket or his waistband. Demon walked up with a large AK-47 strapped to his back and another shotgun in his hands. Cloud looked back at everyone around him and smiled softly. He had a team. One that was going with him to save the girl he was in love with. 

"Before we go, I got my friend to join us," Zeek said to everyone suddenly. 

Cloud was confused since he had never really heard of Zeek having friends considering he wasn't friendly. He looked at the door and was shocked as a familiar man walked in. Tigerstar. He didn't notice Cloud as he walked to the wall and grabbed a sniper. He traded the sniper with Demon for his shotgun then they turned to Cloud. Cloud raised an eyebrow at the cop but he just shrugged.

"Layla's my sister so I'm in this now. I don't care if I gotta break laws," Tigerstar said as he cocked the gun, a smirk on his face. Cloud turned to Zeek since he was their leader.

"Alright boss. What's next?" Cloud asked but Zeek gave him a smirk.

"No no. This time, you'll be the boss. It's your girl," he said as he patted Cloud's head. Cloud nodded and turned to everyone.

"Alright, Jackson must have found the phone I gave to Layla, meaning he probably destroyed the phone. There's no way to track her down that way but it seems like Zeek was able to trace the phone call to a general area. Unfortunately, it's a long way from here and we might not make it on time to save Layla but fuck, we have to try. So I think it's best if we each go in our own cars and race there as best as we can. Tigerstar, with you we can use your cop car and get there faster since you can 'give us an escort'. We'll make it there as fast as possible. Zeek said if they aren't there then they would probably be around the docks. That's where the selling happens. The drugs won't last long on Layla though so Jackson will try to sell her fast. The plan is, half of us go to where Zeek tracked the phone call. The other half head to the docks to keep an eye out for them. The first team will include Zack, Lurch and Tigerstar. The other team that's going to the docks will include me, Zeek and Demon. Demon when we get there, you will set up your sniper on one of the carrying crates that overlooks where the boats come. You'll shoot anyone holding a girl with pink or purple hair. I know you won't fail cuz you got the best shot. If a shootout breaks out, you'll cover me and Zeek too. Zack, Lurch and Tigerstar, if they aren't at the house you race to the docks and join us. Does everyone understand?" Cloud explained to everyone the plan and as confirmation that everyone understood, the sound of guns cocking could be heard from everyone. 

Cloud nodded and everyone split up. They all raced up the steps to the back entrance of the building and ran out. The only cars in the parking lot were theirs and Tigerstar's cop car. It was late now, the sun setting. They had to wait most of the day because the sex trafficking only happened at night. Cloud had asked Rose to grab Hope and after Cloud called Rose and confirmed she was okay with watching Hope, he ducked into Zeek's yellow and black Camaro. Zeek was the first out of the parking lot. He was followed by Demon's white BMW. They headed down one road while the other team headed in the opposite direction. Tigerstar's cop cars lights flashed and his siren rang as he led Zack's white Lamborghini and Lurch's black and red mustang. Cloud looked at Zeek after sitting in silence for 10 minutes. Zeek glanced at Cloud and frowned with a soft sigh.