Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Withering sweaty naked bodies were pleasuring each other. It was like I was transported to somewhere to watch live porn.

"Ahh" the feminine voice moaned but the person whose muscular back was facing me kept thrusting into her.

"Alexander!" she cries out in pure satisfaction.

Alexander?

I prayed it to be some kind of sick joke as uneasiness started crept up inside me.  That person could not be my Alex, right? My heart refused to look at the sight but my traitorous feet were glued to the ground.

The male voice groaned rolling over.

No. No. No. Nononono

When they switched their position my heart crushed into million pieces. A wave of nausea hit me and something suffocated me to death. I could not believe my own eyes. I shook my head refusing to what I was witnessing and kept my tears at bay.

She kept grinding up and down his length and my vision blurred. Stream of tears flowed down my cheeks.

This is real.

"Oh, Ana" he groaned hungrily pushing into her. There was a buzz in my head. I felt excruciating pain.

Ana?

What the fuck is happening!

A strangled cry escaped my lips and their head whipped towards me.

I wanted to get out of here but I could not move and my vision began to blur.  I placed my clenched fist over my heart to stop the unwanted throbbing pain. The pain was killing me.

The sight was agonizing and gruesome.

"A-Alex... " I started but struggled to get words out of my mouth.

The fucking girl whom he called Ana had a malicious smirk on her face so did he.

It was beyond torcher. I closed my eyes unable to breathe. I saw flashes of light behind my closed eyelids. I opened my eyes to find them still with the same satisfying smile.

"Why" I wanted to shout but it came out as a hoarse whisper.

Suddenly everything went foggy and I fell into abyss darkness

"Rebecca!" A familiar voice called my name.

That voice

It was Alex. My Alex.

Not this disgusting person.

I jolt awake, breathing heavily.  It took me a moment to scan the surrounding. Suddenly lights went on eliminating the darkness of the place. I instantly covered my eyes because my eyes were unable to bear sudden brightness.

"Fuck Becca! Are you okay? What happened" he cupped my face removing my hands. He seemed beyond worried.

God! 

I jerked his hand and shook my head vigorously, getting away.

Not now!!

"Becc-" he began but I dashed into the bathroom and locked it behind me.

My pills! My pills! My fucking pills!!! Turning the faucet on I splashed the water on my face. 

"Open the damn door Becca" he banged the door.