2

"First talk"
I woke up tired, probably because I had been up late the night before. I still don't get how they do it, party all night and still go to school next day looking amazing. I went in to the bathroom and took a shower and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before going to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Then I went to school. Even though school didn't start in another 30 minutes I liked being there early. Then I could get all of my stuff and go sit down in the classroom before anyone else got there. I was sitting in the classroom when I heard someone walk in the room. I looked up and it was Archie, Archie Andrews. What the hell was he doing here this early in the morning. He looked at me before sitting down at his bench. I was expecting the rest of his crew to show up with him but they didn't. It was still 20 minutes until school started and it felt really awkward just sitting there for 20 minutes not saying a word. At the same time I was scared of talking to him, I don't know what type of guy he really is right now. He picked up his phone and started texting someone so I just continued reading. Then he took his phone and slammed it to the table. That's when I decided to break the silence.
"Girl trouble?"
"Why do you care?"
Not the response I wanted, he clearly wasn't the same Archie Andrews he had been 3 years ago when we were 15 years.
"I don't, just tried to be nice"
"Sorry my bad, didn't mean to snap at you"
"It's okay"
That's all we said. This was the first time we had spoken in 3 years and that's all we said. Soon more people started showing up. Reggie went straight to Archie and the two of them started talking. It was like our conversation had never happened. That's okay I guess, I just missed talking to him.

After school I went to Pop's. It was Monday so Pop's was usally pretty empty, but of course not today. In to Pop's walked Archie, Reggie with Josie on his back, Cheryl, Jughead and Betty who was holding Jughead's hand. Archie looked at me and actually smiled a little bit. I had no idea what was happening. We hadn't spoken or anything like that in 3 years and now he was talking to me and smiling at me. Maybe I was just imagining it or he was starting to become a human again. They ordered their food and I could hear Pop Tate telling them to not be so loud since it was Monday and people was there to calm down and not to party. I chuckled at that and then continued eating my food while studying.
"Hi"
I looked up and there stood Archie Andrews.
"Ehm, hello"
"Sorry, just wondering if you wanted to follow to Cheryl's?"
"It's okay"
"Please follow, Veronica"
"I don't want to"
"Please"
"Fine"

Next part: "The party"