6

A/N: I just want to say that I personally love Cheryl so sorry for making her mean in this story. I honestly have nothing against her. Also sorry for this part being posted later than the others.

"He likes me, he likes me not"
The next day I walked in to school feeling happy until I realized that he wouldn't talk to me. We were back to not being friends again. I saw him so I avoided eye contact. I stood in fornt of my locker taking out the books I needed when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Archie standing in front of me.
"Won't you get shit for talking to me?"
"Who cares, were friends and I don't want to avoid you in school just because some of my friends don't really like you. They are just scared that I will start liking you more than them. What they don't know is that I have always liked you more. See you later Ronnie"
He winked at me and walked away just like he used to. He often flirted with me as a joke but I realized now that maybe it wasn't a joke. He had tried to kiss me after all. No I can't think like that.
After school me and Archie went to Pop's to get milkshakes. We started talking about everything that had happened in the last 3 years and it felt great until, Cheryl walked in.
"Wow Andrews, hanging out with losers now. Charity work?"
"Stop it Cheryl. She's my friend so shut up"
"Wow, defending your girlfriend?"
"Yeah so what if I am"
"Then I don't want to be your friend anymore"
"That's totally fine, bye Cheryl"
"Arch, you didn't have to do that"
"Of course I had to, Ronnie. I will not let her continue bullying you"
"You have allowed her to do it for 3 years"
"Ronnie.."
"No it's fine, I need to go home. My parents are waiting for me"
I left the diner almost running, I felt so bad. I still hadn't forgiven Archie for all that he had done. I wished I had. I still loved him, I was still in love with him. He had basically called me his girlfriend, did that mean that he felt the same way? Not that it mattered, I had screwed it all up. Again.
I woke up in the middle of the night of a sound. At first I didn't get what it was but after awhile I realized. Someone was throwing rocks at my window. I walked up and opened the blinds and under my window stood Archie throwing rocks. I ran outside.
"Archie, what the hell are you doing out here. It's raining"
"I needed to get something of my chest"
"What is it now?"

Next part: "Hurt me again"