8

"Girlfriend?"
When the clock turned ‪5am‬ I decided to go up. I hopped in the shower and took a long shower before getting dressed and going down to eat breakfast.
"Good morning mija, slept good?"
"No actually not, to many things flying around in my brain I guess"
"That's not good, do you wanna take a day off?"
"No it's fine, where's dad?"
"At work, now you should get going or else you will be late for school"
"Bye mom"
"Bye Veronica"
I walked out of our house and outside stood a car that I immediately recognized.
"Archie, hey what are you doing here?"
"I thought that I was going to drive my girlfriend to school"
"Girlfriend?"
"What, you don't want to be called my girlfriend"
"No I do.. I just thought.. that you would hate me"
"I could never hate you, why would you even think that"
"Since I blew you of earlier"
"You didn't blow me of, you just weren't ready and I get it. We will take this relationship in you pace"
"You serious?"
"Yeah of course, Ronnie"
"God Archie I love you so much"
"I love you too, now lets go"
We walked in to school hand in hand not caring what everyone else thought of us. I saw people staring, especially Cheryl and Reggie since they were against the thought of Archie hanging out with someone that wasn't them. Sometimes they were even jealous of Betty and Jughead. Archie kissed me goodbye and walked over to his locker where Jughead stood and waited for him.
"So you and Veronica?"
"Yeah. I love her, you know. I have loved her since we were 14"
"I guess I could be okay with it, but only if you two will follow me and Betty on a double date"
"That sounds great Jug, I just need to check with Ronnie"
"Also, me and Betty are not friends with humpty and dumpty over there"

When I got to my locker I heard a familiar girl voice start talking to me.
"Hey, you. How's things going with Archie?"
"Why are you talking to me?"
"Because you're Archie's girlfriend and I am his friend so we should be friends too"
Girlfriend, I liked the sound of that.
"Sure me and Archie are going to Pop's after school. You and Jughead can come too"
"That sounds great, see you later Veronica"
"Yeah. See you, Betty"
Oh my god, had Betty Cooper just spoken with? Had she just said that she wanted us to be friends? My life was pretty amazing right now.
"Hey, Ronnie. Jughead told me that he wanted the four of us to go on a double date"
"Well I actually invited him and Betty to follow us to Pop's after school"
"Great! Now you wanna skip class and follow me in to the janitors closet?"
"Mhm.."

Next part: "Teasing"