「nine」

Gym.

Home to sweaty, musty and overall ugly boys. This place was completely unsanitary. The girls would go around smacking each other's butts.

Nieah walked into the locker room and was greeted by her antis. A bunch of bitches who thought they were cute but weren't.

Nieah even thought she was better looking than them. She never thought anything of that sort.

"I heard you like Kpop? Why? Why do you like a bunch of Koreans who might blow us up?" She folded her arms and looked at me up and down in disgust.

"Are you retarded? That's North Korea! Get your facts straight before you come to me with that bullshit! Thank you and Bye!" I flipped my nonexistent hair and walked away.

Nieah was indeed the one to get into arguments but not into fights.

•••

"Why do I have to stand out? People keep giving me that disgusted look, like fix your face before I do."  Nieah said to herself as she walked the track.

ALONE!

"Are you talking to yourself?" A deep voice came from behind her.

Nieah turned around only to see no one so in the beginning she thought she was going crazy. Why she turned back towards she gasped at the sight.

Some boy stood before her. The wind blowing his hair in and out of his face. His "box type" smile was to die for. Nieah hasn't seen anything this beautiful. This real.

The first question that popped up in her mind and the most ridiculous thing you could ever ask a person was.....

"Are you a kpop idol?"

Nieah was extremely embarrassed at first and calmed down.

He sighed heavily and placed his hands on her shoulder, "No. I'm sorry to ruin your fantasy but I do like kpop."

She couldn't help but smile. Someone likes Kpop as much as she do. Someone she could hangout with. Someone who was now her first crush.

They have been walking the track for about 30 minutes getting to know each other.

"What's your name again? I have a bad memory."

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

•••

I HAVE NO WORDS!

I promise to update 2 chapters each day.

- Jae