「ten」

"MY BIAS LIST IS FUCKED AGAIN! HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME!?" Nieah screamed at her screen as her favorite Kpop idol was performing.

Nieah was that type to watch divine Korean men dance and sing to their hearts content. Not to mention, she loved "Korean food" even though the only she ever ate was ramen.

"Nieah can you help me please?" Her mother slightly opened the door to see her own daughter hugging her knees, rocking back and forth.

Nieah got up and walked over to her vanity. She couldn't help but picture herself as a korean. She imagined how "perfect" her life would be. Walking down the street looking like her favorite idols instead of a trash bag.

She was Japanese mixed with Canadian. People back then used to say she was stunning. Now....She's something else.

"Aish! I have to go to school. I don't wanna go to that hell lookin like this." She faked cried.

School was the last place she wanted to be right now. She just moved in 3 days ago and her status....

STILL ALONE!

After Nieah tried to find the most aesthetic outfit in her closet she headed downstairs. Her mom was on the phone and her dad was sipping his tea like a drama queen.

"Oh Nieah!" Her father called out before she opened the door to leave.

"Yes?" Nieah replied a little agitated at the fact she has to go to school and she might be late.

"Your school just sent me an email saying their throwing an Lover Ball for Valentines Day. I was wondering if you were interested?" Her dad sipped his tea and stared intensely at her.

"Who am I going with? Casper? I don't wanna go!" Nieah poked her bottom lip out and whined.

Her father shrugged his shoulders and Nieah made her way to school. Unsatisfied.

•••

As soon as she entered the school the bell rang and Nieah darted off to her first period.

Ms. Sanchez.

Nobody liked that women. She's as blotted as a pig and talks a lot of shit. The worst part, she'll call you out of your name and won't give a fuck.

That's why she is single. Just like Nieah.

ALONE AND SINGLE!

As soon as Nieah arrived at Ms. Sanchez's classroom she just remembered Ms. Sanchez likes to start her lecture early.

Nieah brushes her hair back in frustration. After Nieah had her moment she knocked on the door and Ms. Sanchez glared at her and went back to teaching.

Let's be all honest here when I say Nieah didn't care because she pulled out her phone and begun watching Monsta X perform their new song.

"MS. NIEAH!" Ms. Sanchez snatched Nieah's earbuds out. Nieah just stared at the wall not paying attention to her yelling.

After a good minute of her teacher screaming she finally let Nieah in. Nieah's seat was in the back.

For everyone, the back of the classroom was heaven. Nobody knows you exists and you don't feel like anybody else exists.

Plus you could pull out your phone and try to sneak it, but most likely get it taken away because Ms. Sanchez watches the back more than the front.

•••

There was about 15 minutes of class left and Nieah felt like the more you focus on time the slower it goes.

Ms. Sanchez stopped her lesson and turned towards the class.

"As you already know, the Lover Ball is on Valentines Day and raise your hand if you're not going." Ms. Sanchez scanned the room.

She caught my eye and she yelled, "Nieah! Put your hand up! You have nobody to go with! Remember you just got here so therefore you have no one to go with."

Nieah slowly raised up her hand and have Ms. Sanchez the death glare but she didn't care.

15 minutes was over and this was the second worst part of her day. Gym.

•••

YOLO!

I hope that first chapter was alright. I know there was some relatable things in there, no?

I stayed up until 2 in the morning working in this so appreciate it! ^^

- Jae