「seven」

Nieah learned that the two boys kissing were Yoongi and Jimin. The one that was cooking was Jin and the other two were Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Tae! Did you hear about that stupid Lover Ball? It's all over your schools website!" Yoongi was laughing so hard.

Taehyung glanced at Nieah and when she caught him he avoided eye contact.

•••

Hours passed and Nieah was bored. Jimin kept going on and on about how cute and sexy Yoongi was. She thought it was annoying to hear the same thing but just worded differently.

Yoongi walked over to Jimin and pulled him aside so Nieah could escape him.

SORRY BUT JIMIN IS ANNOYING!

•••

When Nieah got home she was scolded by her father and mother. They told her not to leave the house without their permission.

"Mommy! I met a boy in gym and he's hella fine!" Nieah immediately covered her mouth because she knew she wasn't supposed to curse in front of her parents.

Her mom let out a breath, "What's his name? I need to know who stole your innocent heart."

Nieah was dying on the inside. Ever since she got into Kpop the word innocent was dead. She was dirty minded along with the other millions of fangirls and fanboys.

"His name is Kim Taehyung and he loves kpop as much as I do. As matter of fact, he looks like a kpop idol!" Nieah jumped up and down with excitement.

"So he looks like a girl?" Her mother added, "I mean they look like girls. Under all that makeup."

Nieah walked away and went up to her room. Taehyung didn't look nothing like a girl. He was better looking than any girl she's ever seen. Including herself.

She buried herself in her pillows and mentally screamed. Nieah wondered if his friends went to her school too because she never saw them before.

As she sat in her longer than usual an important question hit her harder than Lay's hip thrust.

"Why didn't she get his number when she had the chance?" How stupid of her. Come to think of it, she probably didn't have the guts to ask.

Time flew by so quickly that Nieah didn't realize that she didn't do her homework that Ms. Sanchez assigned.

•••

When she was done with everything she went to bed and decided tomorrow she's gonna ask Taehyung for his number.

She was figuring out how though.

•••

HELLO!

How did you guys like my treats!? <3

Also don't forget to message me if you want me to do your cover or if you have any questions about updates.

- Jae <3