「one」

"I GOT YOU!"

Nieah screamed as she felt a pair of hands fall on her shoulders.

The lights turned on and everyone was there. Including her parents.

Taehyung's friends were laughing up a storm. Nieah's mom and dad on the other hand was hugging her to death.

"My husband sure has some acting skills! Did you get scared?" Her mom asked while eating some chips.

Nieah nodded slowly expecting analogy but all she got was a kiss and another hug.

•••

"So, your the so-called kpop idol Nieah is always talking about? Nieah's mom smirked and checked out how handsome her daughters boyfriend was.

Her father added, "You better take care of my babygirl or else I'll find you.....And I will kill you." Taehyung pulled Nieah close to her promised to treat her like a queen.

After hours of partying, Tae and his gang decided to go home. Nieah was alone with her parents. AGAIN!

Nieah was about to go to bed until the doorbell rang and she groaned in annoyance.

She opened it and to her surprise she saw Crystal. Hands in her pocket with a rather soothing look.

"You won. Taehyung will never look my way and I'm sorry for being that crusty bitch no one likes."

Nieah was beyond shocked. Did her enemy just say sorry and that she could have Taehyung all to herself without some girl chasing after her?

Crystal and Nieah never talked ever since that day.

•••

"Nieah! If you want, you can sleep at Taehyung's house." Her mom said as she grabbed her fathers collar seductively.

Nieah was more than happy because not only did she want to leave her parents alone, she wanted to sleep next to her bae.

Nieah knocked on Jungkook's door and of course he answered.

"Tae is sleep. You want me to get him?" Jungkook yawned.

Nieah told him everything and he was more than happy for his hyung to sleep next to his girl.

Nieah watched him sleep peacefully and slowly she fell asleep.

•••

YOLO!

I know that was short but I couldn't think of anything else.

This book is officially over! YAY 😁!

I have another book coming out.

House of cards - jikook

-Jae