「two」

Crystal. That stank bitch. She always has to ruin everything for Tae and Nieah.

They hid behind a tree and decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. Interesting right?

"You know how much I need to do this right? That girl is ruining my life! I need her to fuck off not to mention she stole my man!" Crystal yelled to the top of her lungs.

That girl has major issues. SMH 🤦‍♀️!

The guy she was speaking to finally said something after all her ranting.

"You want me to kill this girl because she so-called stole your man who was never yours? I think you need help or something because he clearly doesn't like you and has moved on."

This guy spoke the downright truth. No lie.

Crystal slapped him and stomped off leaving him alone.

Tae approached this unknown guy and tapped his shoulders.

"What is wrong with her?" The guy shrugged.

He seemed so calm about the whole situation. Nieah liked that. He bid his goodbye and disappeared into the darkness.

•••

"While everyone is having fun in that dumbass school I decide to go off the map. It's more romantic." Tae smiles as he stuffed Nieah's mouth with kimchi.

Jin was definitely a good cook. Moreover, THE BEST COOK!

After they ate Nieah wanted to go star gazing because when she was little she wanted to become a astronaut.

That dream didn't work out. Clearly.

"I used to think star gazing was extremely boring and for losers. I guess I'm a loser because I'm loving this." Tae giggled.

Nieah wasn't even looking at the stars because her star was right next to her. I mean he was a sight to see.

Tae caught her staring and hurriedly kissed her forehead making her jump in surprise.

Nieah's cheeks flustered with redness. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

Now, you guys know Nieah never uses her brain so she kissed me back. ON THE LIPS!

Of course he kissed back because this book is just cliche like that. 😂

•••

After a long night Taehyung dropped Nieah off at her house and they went their separate ways.

Nieah walked up her driveway and her parents car was there but it was too quiet.

She was nervous I'll tell you that.

She knocked and no one answered. She knocked again and her father opened the door.

The look of fear on his face petrified Nieah. His eyes full of terror and she could tell something was up.

"What happened?" Nieah thought she was gonna get an answer but she just silence.

She pushed her father out the way and directly headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Nieah quickly called Tae over so he could help her with whatever was going on. Her parents would never act like this. ESPECIALLY, If they just had a anniversary.

•••

Tae came running through the door and then all the lights went out.

Nieah was literally holding on to her boyfriend and he had the knife trying to protect himself and her,

"See what you made me do?" Moreover a whisper which came from the basement and filled the whole house.

Tae opened the basement door and quietly went down there. Along with Nieah because she was ready to beat some ass.

"GOT YOU!"

•••

One more chapter to go and I'm done with this book.

Spoiler alert 🚨- CRYSTAL ISN'T BEHIND THIS!

-Jae