「four」

"TAEYONG CAN HAVE MY CHILDREN!" Nieah screamed as she and Taehyung watched NCT U's new music video.

NCT U was on some boss ass shit! Their music was lit and daddy! ^^

"What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Crystal?" Nieah asked as she wiped away a tear that Lucas created. He was so hot!

"She sounds like a spoiled rich girl who is looking for dick but won't get it." Tae smirked at Nieah.

School was out that day and tomorrow was the Lover Ball. When I tell you a lot of people are going, I mean it.

Tae didn't want to go because it was going to be beyond crowded. He was sure it's gonna look like Black Panther just walked in there.

(A/N: Did any of you see Black Panther yet?)

"Me and the gang are going to the club, wanna come?" Taehyung asked.

Nieah has never been to the club and she was certain there were strippers and drunk people. Well, at least that's how the story goes in fanfics.

"Um, I'm not sure I wanna goooo...." Nieah's voice filled with doubts.

Taehyung had a feeling what she was thinking about so he promised her that he'll stay next to her and comfort her until they leave.

Meaning there was going to be strippers and drunk people.

•••

"I CHANGE MY MIND! I DON'T WANNA GO IN THERE!" Nieah was throwing a tantrum.

Jungkook tolled his eyes and headed in the club with Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. They're all ready to get some ass. Well, except Yoonmin.

Seokjin decided to stay outside and help Tae calm down Nieah. She didn't feel right going to a club with a bunch of naked girls.

After 20 minutes Nieah finally gave up and headed in.

•••

"I'm never going back in there! It's more than hell. Girls who strip have no life! Their disgusting!" Nieah complained while everyone was controlling drunk Yoongi.

Tae walked over to Nieah, grabbed her hand and walked away leaving his group.

As they walked away you could hear Yoongi and Jungkook fighting. Boys. You'll never understand them.

"Can I ask you something?" Nieah broke the silence.

"Yeah." Taehyung stopped and threw Nieah on his back.

"Why did you ask me out instead of Crystal?" Taehyung didn't hesitate, "Because I feel completed when I'm with you. Crystal wanted me for my looks and not for me. I saw something else when I looked into your eyes."

Nieah was relieved when she heard those words come out of his mouth. She thought he asked her because they both liked kpop.

Stupid reason right?

•••

After Taehyung dropped Nieah off she ran off to her room and screamed to the top of her lungs.

"ME AND TAE ARE DATING! CRYSTAL CAN GO SUCK A DICK IF SHE DOESN'T APPROVE!" Nieah jumped up and down in excitement.

This was her dream and to be honest it happened fast but who cares right?

To celebrate her happiness she decided to play her favorite song by EXO.

Guess what song?

ELECTRIC KISS MA BOI! ^^

•••

Yolo!

I got some few announcements!

1). This book is ending soon! ^^

2). You guys saw the next book, EXPENSIVE MAN! ^^

3). I'm going to try writing a smut book. It's a Jungkook smut and it's called Teasing Game.

4). I'll update more regularly now. Not sure how regularly tho.

5). THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE!! 사랑해!!!! ❤️❤️💋

-Jae