「three」

THE LOVER BALL IS TODAY!

And Nieah is sick. The perfect day to have something right!?

Ms. Sanchez wasn't here which was relieving for Nieah. Taehyung told Nieah to make an excuse so she could hang with him all day.

"You got kicked out of Ms. Sanchez's?" Mr. River's asked with an disappointed tone.

Nieah slowly nodded her head to make it seem she was sorry. The teacher sighed and told her to sit in the back where Taehyung and Jimin were.

"Hey girl! Taehyung was talking about you nonstop." Jimin winked at Nieah. He's such a flirt.

Mr. River's was beyond boring. All he did was put on some educational video and fall asleep so Nieah and Taehyung decided to skip that class.

"How come Yoongi is always on the rooftop?" Nieah asked Taehyung opened the door to the roof.

"He comes up here to escape hell. Yoongi is very interesting and intimidating." Taehyung said as he looked out into the distance.

Nieah didn't spot Yoongi this time but she had a good feeling he was appear out of nowhere.

Yoongi to her scary. He was extremely mean but if Jimin fell for him then he must have a adorable side.

"Wanna go somewhere else and have our own Lover Ball?" Taehyung said as he winked at Nieah.

Knowing how dirty minded Nieah she was, she decided to take it the wrong way and say no.

Taehyung was a little bit heartbroken but after a couple of seconds of realizing what she thought he told her the real deal.

•••

School was finally over and everyone was prepared for the Ball. Nieah on the other hand wasn't.

Her style wasn't girly. Girly clothes to her was cringe. She thought hard about what Taehyung would like. He was pretty chill so she thought a sweater with some shorts was fine.

AESTHETICS FOR LIFE!! <3

•••

-Nieah
Can you come pick me up? It's clear that I don't have a car.

-Taehyung
What makes you think I have one too? My gang is broke.

-Nieah
You want me to come over to your house?

-Taehyung
I live with Jungkook so yeah you can come over. He's in the mood to see you anyway.

-Nieah
Alright. I'll be there in 2 minutes.

•••

Nieah was welcomed by a drunk Namjoon. He was cuddling with Jin and they seemed happy until Yoongi walked in the room.

"Where's Tae?" Everyone stopped and looked upstairs.

Nieah headed upstairs only to hear Taehyung talking to Jungkook about his BREAK UP!

HIS GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH A BABY LIKE HIM!?

She doesn't deserve to live. Nieah knocked on the door and Taehyung opened it. Jungkook was sitting on the bed in tears.

"His girlfriend left him after he lended her some money. If I find her I'm gonna destroy her. Do you see how much pain he's in thanks to her broke ass!?" Taehyung balled up his fists.

Nieah didn't like to see her boyfriend mad so she kissed him on the cheek and lead him outside of the house.

LEAVING BROKEN JUNGKOOK! :(

•••

"Where are we going?" Nieah asked because Tae lead her to some unknown place.

He placed his finger on her lip and dragged her to the woods. Who doesn't like the woods!? There scary and a bunch of bugs.

Taehyung came to a stop when he spotted Crystal up ahead talking to some guy.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE DOING HERE!?

•••

YOLO!

2 more chapters and then this book is over.

I was thinking, should I post the prologue of Expensive Man just to get y'all hype?

Let me know what you think.

-Jae