「six」

"The Lover Ball is in 2 days and if you have a date, CONGRATULATIONS! If not....TOO BAD!" The principal said on the intercom.

Nieah didn't have any classes with Taehyung except for gym and she only goes there 2 times a week.

Lunch came and unlike every other school, their food was delicious.

Sundaes, Mac and cheese, hotdogs, you name it. They had anything that you wanted, including ramen along with kimchi.

Because Nieah didn't have any friends, sitting somewhere was nearly impossible. She continued to search for Tae and his friends, but failed.

"Maybe he's not here today. But I saw him this morning. Where could he be?" Nieah said to herself as she quickly ate her chocolate glazed doughnut.

12 minutes later....

"What the fuck do you want?" Yoongi sat up and gave Nieah the death glare.

She found Yoongi eating with Jin on the rooftop and she didn't blame him. She would too.

"Do you guys know where Tae is?" Jin was about to speak but Yoongi beat him to it, "Why do you wanna know? Do you like him because he got a girlfriend?"

Nieah wasn't shocked at all. A good looking guy like him deserves someone who'll love him right.

"MIN YOONGAY!" Jin smacked Yoongi's head and looked at me, "Tae doesn't have a girlfriend. He goes on and on about how he's single but he won't do anything. Tae went to the cafe for lunch, he'll be right back though." Jin explained.

Nieah asked Jin for Taehyung's number and she immediately texted him.

-Nieah
Hi^^!

She had a mental breakdown because she felt like she busted texted her favorite kpop idol even though that won't ever come true. You know how them fanfics are.

•••

Class after class went by and Nieah was beginning to lose hope. She expected for him to respond but he didn't.

While she was heading towards the city to pick up some makeup she saw Taehyung.

WITH ANOTHER GIRL!

Nieah was extremely jealous just by the sight. The girl was definitely thick and she was absolutely stunning.

Everything Nieah wasn't.

•••

As soon as she saw Tae she decided to get off the bus and stalk him.

"Who is this girl?" Nieah asked herself as she walked closer to them.

-Tata
How did you get my number? And hello!

-Nieah
Jin gave it too me. Wanna hangout?

-Tata
I'm hanging out with Jungkook and his new girlfriend.

-Nieah
Oh well.....

-Tata
I promise we can hangout after I'm done.

Nieah was shocked to hear that Jungkook was here too. She didn't see him, only that girl who was trying to flirt with Tae.

"Nieah!? What a pleasant surprise!" Nieah jumped at the voice of Jungkook. She turned around and acted like she wasn't just being a creep.

"Oh hello! Can I borrow Taehyung?" Nieah asked as she brushed her hair back nervously.

Jungkook told her to wait a second while he went to go get Tae.

•••

"I can't believe you were actually stalking me! I stalk people I like too. Don't feel bad alright?" Tae gave me a thumbs up and smiled.

Nieah wondered. Who did he like and where is she so Nieah could beat the crap out of her?

JUST KIDDING! It's not like that.

"You going to the Lover Ball?" Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned to Nieah.

Nieah felt her heart beat rising and that wasn't a good thing. She was going to have a heart attack.

"No. I don't have anyone to go with." Nieah had a pretty good feeling he was getting ready to ask her.

"I'm going with Hoseok. He doesn't have a girlfriend nor boyfriend. He likes being single because he gets to focus on his hixtape without being worried about someone." Taehyung stopped when he spotted a huge pink teddy bear.

"I should give this to Jin hyung right?" Tae walked into the store and grabbed the bear. Honestly it was bigger than me.

After Taehyung purchased the teddy bear he walked me home and before I went inside he grabbed my wrist.

"Happy Valentines Day! Here's the teddy bear to spend it with!" Taehyung handed me the teddy bear.

"Why can't I spend it with you?" Nieah took the teddy bear and quickly walked into the house before it got awkward. Extremely awkward.

•••

HELLO!

Sorry for not updating on time. I have to study and other school shit. It gets tiring.

Thanks for supporting this book and I have another book coming out after Expensive Man.

*The new book is a Jungkook ff*

- Jae