「five」

After Nieah somewhat confessed her feelings to Taehyung, they didn't talk much. Every time they saw each other they would wave and keep it moving.

Nieah walked into her 6th period class and all the girls gave her a disgusted look. Nieah on the other hand didn't give a fuck.

She took her seat in the back as usual and put her earbuds in. The sound of k-indie took over her. You guys should listen to Nuna by Owol.

GREAT SONG!❤️

"I heard you're dating Taehyung, you lair!" Nieah only heard his name and that's when she took out her earbuds and looked at Crystal.

Nieah just looked at her while she went off about how Nieah was being a slut. Nieah was so close to punching her in the goddamn mouth.

"Listen closely bitch. Taehyung is mine and if I find you near him again I'll make sure you'll regret it." Crystal threatened.

Nieah smirked, "We are not dating. Me and him are testing the waters."

Crystal balled up her fists, "Say it louder!"

Nieah stood up and yelled, "Bitch! I SAID ME AND TAEHYUNG ARE TESTING THE WATERS!"

Crystal grabbed Nieah's collar and leaned in close to her face, "Don't try me! I'll knock you out!"

Nieah giggled, "Hit me then. I'll wait." Crystal let go and stepped back.

Just when Crystal was about to leave the room she turned and yelled, "GET OFF HIS DICK AND GET A LIFE!"

Nieah snapped. She jumped over the desk and punched Crystal in the face. Crystal was trying Nieah's hair and trying to fight but failing due to Nieah's hardcore hits.

Crystal fell to the ground and Nieah walked out of the classroom and headed to the rooftop.

•••

"I hate that girl! She acts like she's the queen but she's as worthless as everyone else at this damn school." Yoongi took a sip of his soju and shrugged his shoulders.

Did he break up with Jimin or something because he was completely drunk and humble? Nieah thought Yoongi was the big bully that nobody dared to mess with.

After Nieah talked to Yoongi about her fight with Crystal, she decided to head home.

Her mom and dad went on vacation to celebrate their 20th anniversary. Yeah, she was lonely as usual.

•••

Sometimes when Nieah was home alone she would get these thoughts that nobody likes her and shit.

SHE WAS SINGLE AF!

She just wanted someone who'll care and love her for who she is. Nobody wants a man just for his money and no man wants a woman for her ass.

Think of this way, people who are in relationships wish they were single. People who are single wish they could be in a relationship.

It's a very complicated life being alone and friends don't help. Well, she didn't have any sooooo.

While Nieah was crying while eating ice cream someone knocked at her door. She wasn't in the mood so she didn't open it.

"I know you're in there. I can hear you sniffling. Open the door, you crybaby." Nieah jumped up at the sound of Taehyung's deep sexy voice.

Nieah quickly cleaned her messy face and opened the door.

Taehyung looked up from his phone and smiled at her. Nieah's heart was beginning to pound because of what she said last time they talked.

"So? You gonna invite me in?" Taehyung cleared his throat.

After she let him in and fixed some tea they sat on the couch. The couch was wet due to her crying.

"I'm sor-" Nieah was cut off, "Do you wanna go out with me?" Taehyung asked.

•••

YOLO!

I have to get ready for high school! Yay!
-___-

If you have Spotify then look at my playlist.

- Jae