Chapter 1:Sonic's Depression

It's a beautiful day at the Bygone Island and everyone in the Hedgehog Village are having a great time, except for a certain blue hedgehog. Sonic is known to be a cheerful, brave and daring hedgehog. He is also known for his speed, being a hero, and being the leader of Team Sonic, even if Knuckles still insists to call it Team Knuckles and being it's leader. But he suddenly became depressed since last week.
He never hang-out with the rest of the gang anymore. He always remained inside his shack, day in and day out. He only comes out when he grabs a bite to eat or when Eggman attacks. But in the fight, he never said anything at all. No cocky comments, no taunts, not even a single word came out from his mouth. When everything is all done, he always ran away, right back to his shack. Until, Amy had enough.

Amy:(shouts) THAT'S IT! WE'RE GOING TO FIND OUT WHY IS HE BEING SO DEPRESSED!!!

         So, Amy holds a meeting at Tails' house.

Amy: (walks back and forth) Alright, now that your all here, we gotta find out what is wrong with Sonic.

Sticks: (being paranoid) He must be possessed by a ghost that made him so gloomy!

Knuckles: (screams and tries to hide behind Tails) GHOST!? WHERE!?

Tails: (rolls his eyes) Uhh.... Sticks there are no such things as ghosts.

Knuckles: (calms down and though) Poor Sonic, he must be having a flashback of his past. And since last week is also the day that he lost his uncle.

Tails: Guys, judging the way Sonic acts, something is bothering him. But, the question is "what is it?".

Amy: Let's go and talk to him then.

Knuckles: We already tried that yesterday, but he still didn't tell us.

Amy: Okay, Tails you know Sonic way more better than any of us because your his bestfriend, sidekick and adopted brother. So, do you have any idea what's bothering him?  

Tails: (thinks for a few seconds) Hmmm.... I have three theories.

        They all stayed quiet and he continued.

Tails: One, he must be sick. Two, he's upset about something. And three, he's having a trip down to memory lane.

Knuckles: (scratches he's head in confusion) Memory lane?

Amy: He means, Sonic must be thinking about his past.

Knuckles and Sticks: (in unison) Oh.... I get it.

          Upon saying it together, they glared at each other angrily as Amy and Tails sweatdropped at this.

Tails: (thoughtfully) Okay, theory No. 1 can't be the answer to this problem, for Sonic is not sick. So, Theory No. 2 and 3  are probably the reason why Sonic is so sad.

         Amy nodded in agreement, while Knuckles and Sticks are having a fight. Amy and Tails facepalmed at the two's stupidity and continue to solve the problem at hand. All they didn't know, two pairs of eyes we're spying on them.