Chapter 15:Tails' Surprise

As the sun rises in the horizon, Sonia prepared breakfast, the occasional pancakes. Shadow was the first one awake.

Shadow: Hi Sonia, hows your sleep?

Sonia: Pretty good, but did Tails get his sleep?

Shadow: I don't know....

That's when Tails entered the room, with a sleeping cap on his head.

Tails: (yawns) Morning Sonia, morning Shadow.

Sonia and Shadow: Morning.

Sonia: So, hows the van fixing coming along?

Tails: Oh I was just-

Tails was cut off when Silver, Manic, Kaze, and Darren came in.

Manic: Good morning, everyone!

All, except Manic: Morning.

Tails: So, as I was saying, I was just examining the van and turns out the damage is worser than I thought. All the parts were suppose to fit in the engines, but an older version is needed. Therefore, I can't fix it.

Manic: WHAT!

Tails: But I manage to ask a friend of mine to fix and turn it into something different and you're gonna love it!

Sonia: Really? What is it?

Tails: You just have to wait and see, 'cause I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Manic: Boy T.... The way you say that makes me eager to know what it is.

Sonia: Hey.... Where's Sonic?

Tails: I bet he is on his early morning runs, he'll back soon.

Sonic: (enters the room) Hi guys, morning.

Tails: See, I told you.

3 hours later, Tails called everyone outside the workshop.

Tails: (opens the door) Okay, follow me guys. As I was fixing the motorcycle and hoverboard, I decided to redesign them.

He presses a button on the garage door, revealing Sonia's motorcycle. It looked just like Sonic's ride, the Blue Force One. The only different is it's color.

Tails: We , except Sonia, Manic, Uncle Kaze, and Uncle Darren, all know that Sonic's ride, the Blue Force One, is made to go places where he can't run

Tails: We , except Sonia, Manic, Uncle Kaze, and Uncle Darren, all know that Sonic's ride, the Blue Force One, is made to go places where he can't run. So, I decided to do the same with Sonia's, only in different color and has special wall climbers. I call it the Pink Force Two, the second version of Blue Force One!

Sonia admired her newly-designed motorcycle and gave Tails a heart-warming hug.

Sonia: Thank you Tails! This is gonna be the best!

Tails: Your welcome Sis, now let's give it a test-drive.

Sonia activated it and twists the accelerator thrice and she took off. She activate the hover mode and she was flying above the water. When she was in the snowy mountain, she activated the snowmobile mode and was riding in the snow with confidence. When she get back to Tails' workshop, she was whooping in happiness. She got off the Pink Force Two and gave Tails a high-five.