Chapter 20:A Reunion To Remember

Today, they packed up everything they need for the long journey. Maria is very excited to travel and they take off to Mobotropolis.

(3 weeks later)

       Queen Aleena is in her throne room and look out at the window. She was very worried that Sonia, Manic, Kaze and Darren might be in trouble.

???: Are you alright, Aleena?

         It was Queen Sapphire, the queen of Cosium City and wife of King Kaze The Hedgehog. She looked just like Sonic and Silver. She has Silver's forelocks, has two strands of hair each tied with red stripes cloth and her back quills are in a braid. She wears an ocean blue dress with blue shell-shaped top and yellow lining at bottom portion of her dress. Her gloves were like Silver's, but the symbol on her gloves were color red and her cuffs are made of pearls instead. She has peach arms and chest like Sonic, but it wasn't that visible because of her dress. She wears a pair of white thigh-length socks and blue shoes with red bands. She also wears a cyan headband with three light purple shells on it. Her muzzle is peach and her eyes were emerald-green like Sonic. But, she is no ordinary hedgehog. She is a merhog, and also the last of her kind. She decided to live on land to be with Kaze, her husband.

Aleena: It's nothing Sapphire, I'm just worried about my children and brothers-in-laws

Sapphire: It's okay Aleena, I'm also worried about Kaze as well. But you know that they can protect themselves right?

Aleena: Yeah, I guess your right....

???: Your Highness, zis is a catastrophe!

      They at the entrance and saw Antoine and Bunnie, running towards them.

Aleena: What seems to be the problem Antoine?

Antoine: Zere is an airship outside the courtyard!

Sapphire: Do you know who it belongs to?

Bunnie: That's the thing Your Majesties, we don't know. But lets just hope that they are not varmints and goons.

       They went to the courtyard and saw Rotor observing the airship.

Aleena: Rotor, can you figure out who's airship is that?

Rotor: Sorry Your Majesty, but I don't know either.

Sapphire: I'll go and get Charles. *runs back inside*

       As soon as she left, the airship's door opened. And out came a certain two-tailed fox and a green hedgehog.

Tails: Wow! This place is amazing!

Manic: You got that right kiddo!

Aleena: Manic! *runs towards him*

Manic: Mom! *runs towards her*

      The two hedgehogs hugged as they reunite each other again.

Sonic Boom:The Returnity Of The Sonic UndergroundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara