Chapter 6:Reasons Of Hiding The Past

As soon as he finished his song, his guitar returned of being a medallion. Sonic sat right next to Tails after that.

Sonic: (hesitantly) So, what do you think guys?.... Did you like it?....

Tails: Like it?.... We love it!!! You sound so amazing Sonic!

Knuckles: You still got it right, Sonic. It was like riding on a bike, you will never forget how to do it.

Amy: But, one thing we don't understand is why you hide such an amazing talent?

Everyone, except Knuckles nodded in agreement and Sonic's smile turned into a frown.

Sonic: I hid my talent because it is connected to my family.... Music is always a part of me and my siblings.... We play and sing together, well.... sometimes we argue, hahaha.... *signs*.

Tails: (hugs Sonic,trying to cheer him up) It's okay Sonic, everything's gonna be alright.

Sonic hugged him back, gladly to have him as his little brother.

Tails: Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah?

Tails: Can you please show me what your siblings look like?

Amy: Yeah, so have I!!!

Sticks: Me too!!!

Shadow: Yeah, I'm kinda curious as well.

Silver: Ditto!!!

Sonic: Alright guys, chill!

Then, he took something from his quills, revealing pictures of him and his family.

Sonic: This me with Sonia and Manic. Sonia's the pink hedgehog and Manic's the green one.

Tails: Whoa! You weren't kidding about they were your siblings. The three of you look so much alike. Well, except for the fur color, eye color, clothing and hairstyle.

Sonic: You and Manic will get along quite well since he's quite the mechanic. Sonia will get along with Amy since she loves to shop.*whispers* Did you know that Knuckles has a crush on my sister?

Tails: (whispers) No way! Really!?

Knuckles: (yells while blushing) SONIC MAURICE HEDGEHOG!!! I SWEAR IF YOU GO ON FURTHER I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

Sonic: Okay, okay. Geesh!

Amy and Sticks: (giggles)

Sonic: This is when I went towards to Uncle Chuck

Sonic: This is when I went towards to Uncle Chuck..... I was just in the age of 4 in this picture..... *sobs*

Shadow: (rubs circles on his back) It's okay.... Let it all out....

Silver: Don't worry Sonic, I'm sure that your uncle is proud of you. Because, you are now the hero and hedgehog you've become today.

Sonic: (sniffs) Thanks, Silver....