Chapter 16:The Return of A Seedrian

Today is a bright sunny day and everyone is having a great time. They decided that they would spend time together in Tails' House. Then, Sonic have a brilliant idea.

Sonic: Tails, Shadow, Silver?

Tails: Yes Sonic?

Shadow: Is something wrong?

Sonic: No, but since you three are new to the Sonic Underground, I'm giving you guys a project.

Silver: What kind of project?

Sonic: Well, Sonia, Manic, and I use to write songs of our own, so you three must write your own songs.

Shadow: How?

Sonic: Well..... You can start on making a song about yourself or about your past.

Silver: Maybe I already have an idea, I better start working on it now.

Shadow: Me too.

As Shadow and Silver went on making their own songs, Sonia spotted a small plant in the window. It has a flower bud on it and it looks like it was about to bloom any minute.

Sonia: Wow.... Tails? What kind of plant is it? It's so pretty.

Tails: Oh! That plant is from the seed Cosmo gave to me, she gave it to me when she-......

Tails was cut-off when he suddenly felt depressed already.

Sonia: Tails? Are you alright?

Tails: I-I'm fine.... I'll just get the watering-can and fertilizer....

As Tails left, Sticks, Silver, Sonia, Manic, Kaze, and Darren looked puzzled.

Silver: What's wrong with him?

Sonic: I guess he is thinking about Cosmo again.

Manic:How can you tell?

Shadow: It's easy Manic, think about when your very first crush sacrificing herself to save the galaxy and you have to shoot her in order to do it.

Sonia: Tails have experienced that!?

Knuckles: Yes.... Me, Sonic, Amy, Shadow, and a few of our other friends saw that and we all really don't want to loose her.

Amy: But she said it was for the best, but Tails was thinked twice. Eventually, before he shoot her he said that he love her and he heard her saying, "I'm always there for you...".

Sticks: Man.... No wonder he was so upset.

Sonic: And not only that, he and Zooey just broke up.

Kaze: Poor little Miles....

Darren: So.... What kind of Mobian is she?

Shadow: Actually.... She exactly isn't a Mobian. she's a Seedrian, a plant-like being from a far-away planet, and also the last of her kind. So you can also say that she is an alien.

Manic: WHAT! T-2 IS IN LOVE WITH AN ALIEN!?

Sonic: Yes, and keep it down will ya!

Sticks: An alien!? What does she wants? Take Tails away from you guys?

Sonic: No! She came to ask for my help to save the galaxy and since the Chaos Emeralds went all over the galaxy, Me and the others went to space to retrieve them.

Sonia: So... What does she look like?

Sonic: Hold on, I think I have a picture of her....

He took something in his and it was a photograph of the Seedrian.