Chapter 10:Sibling Rivalry,Together Once Again

Everything is in silence until an angry Sonia approached Sonic and slapped him on the face.

Sonia: (angrily) Sonic Maurice Hedgehog! How could you not tell us that you were going to leave us 8 years ago! Mom, Manic and I were worried sick! You didn't even leave a damn note! I bet it's because that you wanted to face Robotnik alone and.......

       Sonia kept on and on and on and on, saying all the bad things she could think off why Sonic left them. She didn't even noticed that Sonic was crying, badly. Shadow, Silver and Tails couldn't stand it anymore.

Shadow: (angrily) Will you shut up and let Sonic explain why he left his own family!!!

Sonia: (angrily) This is our own business and who do you think you are?

Darren: (sternly) Sonia Marie Hedgehog! How could you speak to your older brother like that!

Manic: (shocked) Wait a minute! He's our brother!?

Kaze: (nods) That's right. And there are two more, but one of them a year younger and 7 years younger than you two. The hedgehog with psychokinesis goes by the name Silver.

Manic: (confused) Psycho-what now?

Silver: Psychokinesis is the ability to carry or lift objects or people using your mind. I can also fly,  make psychic blades, and read people's minds with it.

Sonia: Wow, I've read all about it and it is said that it was one of the rarest abilities that a mobian could ever had.

Manic: (turns to Shadow) Well, who's the last one and who are you?

Shadow: First of all, I'm Shadow. And second, our last sibling is Miles Prower, but he goes by the nickname Tails. He is the two-tailed fox that is comforting Sonic right now. *points at the back*

        Sonia and Manic looked to where he is pointing and they were in shock. Sonic is now crying his eyes out, one of his hands were on his face as he sobs uncontrollably. Tails is right next to him, softly singing a song that Sonic used to sing to him whenever he is down or scared.

Take My Hand by Simple Plan

Intro:

Tails:Hey! hey!
         Hey! hey!

Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem!
Nobody wants to solve them!
I know that people say

We're never gonna make it!
But, I know....
We're gonna get through this!
Close your eyes and please don't let me go!

Don't, don't, don't!
Don't let me go now!
Close your eyes
Don't let me let you go!

Don't, don't, don't.....

Chorus:
Take my hand...... tonight!
Let's not think about tomorrow!
Take my hand...... tonight!
We can find someplace to go!

Cause' our heart's are locked forever!
And our love will never die!
Take my hand..... tonight!
One last time......
Hey! hey!
Hey! hey!