Chapter 3:The Talk Between Sonic, Shadow, And Silver

When they arrived at Sonic's shack, they went right in front of the door. Shadow gestures his hands to Silver to knock on the door, which he did.

Sonic: (groans) Ugh...... Guys, I thought I told you to leave me be.......

Silver: Sonic, it's us, Shadow and Silver. We would like to speak with you.

Sonic: (stays quiet).......

Silver: Look, we know that you are depressed. But, we want to help you, your friends wanted to help too. But, we can't.... If, you won't let us.

Everything stays quiet, until Shadow had enough. He knocked on the door loudly.

Shadow: Sonic, stop being such a crybaby and open the door. This isn't like you at all.... The Sonic we know is always positive in any kinds of situation. Even in the stickiest situations, you always find a way. You always give everything you got in every challenge. You always give everyone a chance, even if they intended hurt or kill you in the beginning. You try to cheer us up if we were in a bad mood. You never let darkness or hatred in your heart. You always ready to help everyone in any way you can. You never give up or give way in a battle even when you were severely injured. And most of all, you can show everyone the way to the light, by telling them what they should do. And..... I am one of them..... You showed me that what I'm doing is wrong and you taught me the right thing to do. I owed everything to you, but all I did was to push you away..... Giving you nothing, but hatred and disrespect..... I kinda hate to admit it, but the reason that I did that is because I don't want to loose another friend..... I'm scared that it might happen again, just like in past..... I lost my very first friend, Maria is like a sister to me..... But now this time, let me help you and give me a chance to make it up for the things that I've done.

Silver was surprised to what Shadow just said and Sonic was completely touched to what the ebony hedgehog said about him.

Sonic: (in though) It's just like what the Oracle of Delphius told me...

(Flashback)

Sonic has been crying for the loss of his uncle and being separated for family for 8 years. All of the sudden is a flash of light illuminated the room. The Oracle of Delphius was standing in front of him.

Oracle: The time has come now, Prince Sonic.

Sonic: (sniffs) O-oracle of Delphius, w-what is it? What do you mean the time has c-come?

Oracle: For you to reunite with your family. And with four more people that has been added to the group.

Sonic: (wipes his tears away) Really!? I get to be with Mom and my siblings again!? That's great! But, who are the four people that will be in my family?...

Oracle: The first person is the one that has been missing for many years and he loves your mom, very much....

Sonic: (eyes widened) Y-you mean m-my f-father!?

Oracle: (nods) The second person is the very first friend that you've have here in the outer borders of the kingdom.

Sonic: Tails! But, he's not just a friend, he's also my sidekick and adopted little brother. And the other two?

Oracle: .....The other two are your long-lost brothers.....

Sonic: (shocked) W-wait! I have have two more brothers!?

Oracle: Indeed you do my young lad. Your mother actually have five children, not three.One of your brothers are 1 year older and the other is 1 year younger than you and your siblings.

Sonic: S-so... What happen to them?...

Oracle: Your mother gave you and your siblings to three different families, but she couldn't find a family for the two of them..... So, she used a spell that can send them to two different timelines. Your older brother was sent 50 years in the past and your younger brother was sent 200 years in the future.

Then, Sonic began to realize that Shadow was from 50 years in the past, while Silver was from 200 years in the future. It hit him very hard like a brick.

Sonic: (hesitantly) A-are t-their names, S-shadow and S-silver?....

Oracle: The names of your rivals? Yes...they are your brothers.

Sonic: Wait a super-sonic minute! How did you know their my rivals?

Oracle: (chuckles) I was watching you in my reflecting pool. And you and your brothers were growing stronger as the days passed by.

Sonic mentally give himself a facepalm. Of course he isn't called the Oracle of Delphius for nothing.

Oracle: And one more thing. Your older brother, Shadow, is naturally born to be immortal.Because, your father, King Jules is immortal as well. As for your younger brother, Silver got his psychokinesis from your mother.

Sonic: Who do I get my speed from?

Oracle: From your father, he also had chaos powers like Shadow does.

Sonic: Does Shadow and Silver.... Care about me?

Oracle: Of course they do. In fact, Shadow was extremely upset about what he did the past few days and Silver will come here tomorrow. So, expect them to say something very nice to you. And good luck on finding your father....

Sonic: Wait!

Oracle: I will answer a few more questions from you the next time we meet... Farewell for now, Prince Sonic...

As he disappeared in thin air, Sonic had shed a few tears in his eyes. But this time, he wore a genuine smile on his muzzle.

(End of Flashback)

Sonic: (in though) Well... I guess its the right time now... I think I'm ready to tell them... About my past......

He opened the door and revealed himself to them with a very wet face and red eyes, due to the tears and sadness he kept in 8 years. Shadow and Silver's hearts were soften when they saw him like that. Then, the unexpected happened. Sonic fell into Shadow's arms, crying his eyes out again. Shadow had no choice but to hug Sonic until he calms down, while Silver were rubbing circles on his back. It lasted for 5 minutes and Sonic was now completely calmed.

Shadow: Feeling better?

Sonic: (nods as an answer) Mhmm...

They got up and Silver began to noticed a few differences from Sonic. He was now wearing a brown bandana around his neck, his once beige arms are now blue like the rest of his body. And he wears white athletes tapes around his hands, arms, legs, and sneakers.

Silver: Wow Sonic, you changed a bit as well. Like Knuckles, Tails, and Amy.

Sonic: Heh, and so do you too, Silver.

They laughed a bit and it died down quickly.

Sonic: Well... I guess I should tell you and the gang about my past.

Silver: Yeah, that would be great. It might make you feel better.

Sonic: (smirks lightly then speaks quickly before taking off) I will race you there guys!

Shadow: (yells before skating quickly to catch up) HEY! NO FAIR! YOU GOT A HEADSTART, SONIC!!!

Silver: (sighs and shrugs with fond smile on his face) Some things never changed.....

Then, using his psychokinesis, he boosted up to catch up with the two speedy hedgehogs.