Chapter 11:New Looks Of The Siblings

As they walk together, Sonia noticed that Tails is wearing his medallion. But Shadow and Silver doesn't have any.

Sonia: Hey, Sonic?

Sonic: Yes, Sonia?

Sonia: I've kinda noticed that Shadow and Silver are not wearing their medallions, but Tails has his on.

Sonic: Oh! Your right! *approaches Shadow and Silver*, Shads? Silv?

Shadow: What is it, Sonic?

Silver: Yeah, is something wrong and what's the 'Silv' anyway?

Sonic: Oh, that was just a nickname. If you don't like it, well then I'll think of something else.

Silver: No, it's fine. I actually like it! So, what's seems to be the problem?

Sonic: Ummm..... Do you guys have your medallions?

Shadow and Silver: (shook their heads)

Sonic: Oh..... No wonder Mom gave these to me.

        He took something in his quills, revealing two small, colored packages. One in crimson-red while the other is cyan. Sonic gave the crimson-red one to Shadow and he gave the cyan one to Silver. They noticed that the wrapper was as soft as cotton, so they figured that it was cloth.

Sonic: Alright! Open them up!

        Shadow gently unfolded the cloth, revealing a silver medallion. It was in the shape of a microphone. Silver did the same and revealed a silver medallion. His medallion is in the shape of a bass-guitar. They put them on and they suddenly had the feeling of never taking it off. Shadow raised the cloth in front of him, and it turns out to be a bandana. Silver did the same and it is also a bandana as well.

Shadow: Uhh..... Sonic what's with the bandanas?

Sonic: Oh... Those were used to be Dad's bandanas, he used to change everytime after using the other. *tugs his bandana around his neck, lightly* Mom gave me this when it was my 11th birthday.

Silver: (naively) Really? So, we're going to wear these?

Shadow: (sarcastically then yells and hits Silver on the head) No, we aren't. OF COURSE WE'RE GOING TO WEAR THESE. WHY WOULD SONIC EVEN GIVE THEM TO US IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOU IDIOT!!!

Silver: (yelps loudly as he holds his head) OW! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HIT ME THAT HARD!!!

Shadow: (crosses his arms) Well, that's what you get from being so naive.

Silver: (yells at Shadow) WELL, IF YOU CALL ME THE NAIVE ONE, WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY AFRAID OF BEING ALONE!!!

Shadow: (yells at Silver) I'M NOT AFRAID OF BEING ALONE! I'M AFRAID OF LOOSING SOMEONE I CARED SO MUCH!!!

Sonic: (breaks the two off) Alright cut it out, you two are now starting act like me and Sonia when we argue.

Sonia: And maybe the next thing you do is chasing each other. Then your acting like Sonic and Manic chasing each other because Manic stolen Sonic's last chili-dog.

Shadow and Silver: (in unison) Sorry, you guys.....

        The two looked at each us and they laughed as they put their arms at each others shoulder, which causing the three to smile at the sight. After that, Shadow and Silver put on the bandanas, and they looked great with the bandanas on.