004. GOING ROGUE

Author's Note:
Play music when told!
Enjoy!

☆☆☆

THE WORD 'NORMAL' BECAME AN OUT OF DICTIONARY WORD FOR BELLA AFTER THE WHOLE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR INCIDENT. Because, of course, any normal girl who just found her father and likes him would be spending time with him at the park, going over photos or anything.

But of course, that wasn't Bella's case. Instead, she had a super speedster father, and scientist friends. As for bonding time, it consisted of Barry multitasking to test out his abilities.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Snaps Caitlin.

Everyone, including Cisco, Caitlin, Wells, and Bella were playing a two-player game. Caitlin was playing an operation game, and for a doctor who specializes in the body, she was losing badly. And she didn't like it.

"That's not the point, Dr. Snow," Barry said with a smile after appearing right in front of Caitlin. Taking his turn and taking out a piece without the game buzzing, he laughs and runs off with yet another gust of wind.

"Then what is the point?" Asks Caitlin, trying to keep her frustration inside.

"To have fun," Barry answers going to his game of ping pong with Cisco a few seconds.

He then runs off to his daughter who was playing a Hispanic game of lottery, or Lotteria, how Bella insisted they all called it.

"El Pescado!The Fish!" Bella yells after pulling out a fish card.

Barry, knowing he had that in his own sheet, grabbed one of the magnets and set it on top of the taped sheets. This being necessary since the first few tries Barry made the sheets and card flow away every time he ran, and the coins being replaced by magnets so they didn't blow off either.

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask," Wells adds from his side of chess that he was playing with Barry.

Running, Barry then goes to Wells's chess game and makes his own move. He then runs back to his Ping Pong game with Cisco for a few seconds, coming back to his game with Wells making his move.

"I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells." Barry jokes, the fact that he could play four games at a time and still haven't lost getting to his head.

Running back to his game at Ping Pong Barry gets to throw Cisco off the game and win Ping Pong. He knew Caitlin was gonna take her time so he went to Bella and listened for the cards before putting his own magnet.

"Checkmate."

"Wait, checkmate?" Barry asks confused at how he could have lost after hearing those words.

"Checkmate," Wells confirmed crossing his arms, his own head growing just like Barry's did a few moments ago.

"I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?" Wells mocks, happy to win at the game.

"Buenas!/Goods!" Bella yells making Barry run towards her and see that he in fact lost in two games. Pouting he then turns to the big screen after hearing an alarm goes off Cisco getting closer to the screen.