018. ALL STAR TEAM UP

☆☆☆

SOME PEOPLE WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT, WHAT THEY DON'T REALIZE, IS THAT TIME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CONTROL. Instead of just waiting for the right moment, make the moment right.

Either that or you'll get stuck in the same situation as Bella was. Her plan was to go home, read a book, eat and then go to sleep. But noooooooo, criminals just had to go on a spree and end up keeping her up past midnight to help her father, Joe and Eddie to catch these guys along with the rest of the team.

The phone rang and Bella answered it from her desk, "Dominos Pizza, how can I help you?"

"Bella." She heard Joe from the other side, "How about if you call your father and tell him we got another one so you can take my order."

Bella smiled, "You should expect your speedster in about five seconds, if not your pizza will be free. Have a nice day."

It only took Bella three seconds to pass on the message and two seconds for Barry to arrive. He appeared in the backseat of the cop car with Eddie at the wheel and Joe at the shotgun, "Hello."

"18th and Olive." Joe said as he turned around and saw Barry in his suit.

"Got it." Barry nodded.

Joe goes to turn back around but catches sight of a man in the seat behind his, "Who's this?"

"Oh, indecent exposure. Powell Park." Barry nodded casually looking at the man beside him.

"That ain't something you should be showing people." Joe said looking at the man with a lifted eyebrow.

Being in the car, and the one driving it, Eddie notices the distance between them and the criminals increasing, "They're getting away, guys."

"They're not getting away, Eddie." Barry said casually with a small roll of his eyes having confidence that he would catch up to the criminals.

"Let's get these bozos up ahead of us first, and then we'll worry about the idiots at the Shiny Diamond." Joe groaned out as he reached backwards and handed Barry some handcuffs.

"All right." Barry nodded again, taking a good hold of the cuffs.

Joe then looked around in the car, "We're gonna run out of room, though."

"I'll take care of that." Barry smiled before he was off.

Eddie scrunched his eyebrows together, "What do you think he meant by- that?"

One second the seat beside Eddie was empty and in the next two it was replaced by another guy who looked around in confusion before looking down and seeing a pair of handcuffs on his wrists, "Oh. That's what he meant."

On the other car, the guy in shotgun turned around to see the cop car distance itself, "I think we lost them."

"Oh, no, you didn't." Joe said as he pulls out a gun with one hand, pointing it at the guy in shotgun, while the other one was on the wheel, "And by the way, you're under arrest."

The guy, much like his partner, looked down to notices the handcuffs on his wrists. His reaction caused Joe to laugh as he came to a stop and they all headed towrds the closest cop car so they could take the bad guys down to the station so they could deal with the rest of the bad guys of the night.

A few minutes later, a pair of men were robbing a jewlery store and taking everything with a hurry. One of them hit the end of his gun against a glass case, chattering it into millions of pieces, before he and his partner took the shiny merchandise by a handful and shoved it in a bag.