006. THE FLASH IS BORN

☆☆☆

EVERYONE HAS A PAST THEY WISH TO FORGET. Whether it's something small, or something big, our lives are always filled with good and bad moments. But the way we react to them is the most important part.

For Bella, it was the many times her mother would come home with a tired face. Or when she would look at her daughter with a faraway look when Bella knew she was remembering Barry. Then there were the constant nights filled with screams and shouts between her and the guys she would date to give her daughter a father figure.

The sound of her phone going off brought Bella out of her state and made her see something. It was a notification, from Iris's blog.

"To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible.

Can you do that?

Good, because all of us, we have forgotten what miracles look like. Maybe because they haven't made much of an appearance lately. Our lives have become ordinary, but there is someone out there who is truly extraordinary.

I don't know where you came from. I don't know your name, but I have seen you do the impossible to protect the city I love. So for those of us who believe in you and what you're doing, I just want to say thank you."

A gust of wind is felt as Bella turns in her chair and sees Barry's suit gone. Sighing and rolling her eyes Bella then turns back to her phone and plugged in the headphones that Cisco made for her. They were all black with electric blue designs, in the form of kitty ears. For a few seconds, she sits there listening and singing to Heathens from Twenty One Pilots.

Play Music Now▶

Bella
Music alone

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse

Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved one day

Docked away

Just because we check the guns at the door

Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you

You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you

You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"

But after all I've said, please don't forget