Date Night

Eugene:

"Knock knock" he says, letting himself in.

"Eugeneeeeee" you whine, "I'm only just out of the showerrrrr!"

"Well you were meant to be ready by now" he chuckles, having known full well when he planned this that you'd be running late.

He flops onto your couch and watches you run around manically, knowing you'll spend the night in instead.

Keith: 

"Y/N, come on, we're going to be late for dinner with Ned and Ariel" he yells, getting antsy.

"I'm not ready yet thoughhhh" you whine.

"You look perfect"

"You didn't even look!" you complain.

He glances round, "You look perfect, now come on!"

"Fine, but if Ariel judges me, it's your fault" you say, reluctantly.

(Part-way through dinner)

"This is delicious Ariel, but you didn't have to go to all that trouble for it" you compliment.

"It's fine, honestly, I enjoyed it"

Ned:

"Honey, are you ready?" Ned calls.

"I'm on my way down!"

"Wow." He says, "you look..."

"I do, that's because I have eyes" you reply cheekily.

"Y/N" he sighs, "did you have to ruin the moment?"

"Yes. Now where are we going?"

"Well, I was thinking (insert movie you want to see), and then I thought I'd make lasagne"

(After the movie)

"So... maybe we just order pizza?" he quietly suggests, slinking into the room.

"What did you do in there?" You laugh, not wanting an answer.

Zach:

"Y/N?" He shouts, "Where are you?"

"Zachhhhhhhhhhhh!" you scream, running down the stairs to him, "You're homeeeee"

"Well, yeah. We have a date remember?"

"I know, but I'm just so glad you're hereeee"

"Why are you so bubbly today? Is something wrong? What have you done? What happened while I was out?" He jabbers quickly, worried about your change in attitude.

"I'm just so happy you're here, am I not allowed to love you?" you tease.

"Y/N..."

"Fine. I ran in to my ex when I went grocery shopping..." you reluctantly admit, "He's been outside ever since, he followed me home..."

"Let's stay in, hey? He can't follow you forever, he has to go home eventually."