Prompt 7

"You can't banish me! This is my bed too!"

Y/N P.O.V

I sit in the kitchen, waiting for the water to boil on my potatoes. I'm eating mashed potatoes for dinner because Eugene is going ut after work, so I don't need to make dinner, and... I like mash. Sue me.

If Eugene's drinking then I can too. I'm an adult. I can make my own choices. I think to myself. Nothing like drinking and eating mash alone.

~Time Skip~

There was a slam, and I move vaguely in the direction of the bedroom door. I had seen from multiple snapchat stories that the whore who keeps flirting with everyone, especially my Eugene.

"Y/N?" There's a shout, who the fuck is that? I know that voice? I think? "Where are you?"

"IT'S EUGENE!" I holler. "It's... Eugene..." I lose my train of thought.

"Y/N! How was your evening?"

I manage to stumble to the doorway and block it with my body.

"THAT... WHORE!" 

"What?" He asks, coming closer.

"SHE WAS THERE! I SAW THAT SHE WAS THERE! WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?!" I'm absolutely livid.

"Who? What?"

"H E R"

"Who is her? Are you drunk?" He tries to come closer.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE! YOU'RE BANNED! BANISHED!"

"YOU CAN'T BANISH ME! IT'S MY BED TOO!" He yells back.

"WHY WAS SHE THERE? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"

"What..? Of course not, Y/N... we went out just us Try Guys and there were some girls from work that happened to be at the same bar. We didn't go with them, although I have no idea who 'the whore' is."

I glare at him, "I'll believe you... but only this once... and only because I love you..."

"I love you too, Baby." he laughs, and helps guide me back to the bed, "You smell like the floor of a brewery." he glances at the floor on my side of the bed, noticing the empty bottle of Jack, "aaannnddd that's why."

Eugene P.O.V

I glance around to see her already asleep. I chuckle. She's so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?