Summer!

Eugene:

I hop out of my car, and start walking towards the office, when I realise that, a) I didn't lock my car, and b) I left my phone in my unlocked car, so I head back. I grab my ringing phone, and answer.

"Hello?"

I'm immediately met with shouting; "PRANK WAR!"

I look around cautiously, and hang up, not wanting to know, and as I do so, I'm bombarded with water balloons.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream, which was (for some reason) my default reaction.

"Y/N! OVER HERE!" I hear Eugene yell from behind a block of cars, so I run over.

"What's happening?"

"It's a prank war between us Try Guys."

"So why am I involved? I was just coming to work!" I exclaim.

"You're my girlfriend? And I mean, you're everyone's friend, so... why not?"

"Thaannkkss..." I'm now soaked through and all I want is revenge.

We manage to run into the office, where of course, they can't throw water balloons at us without getting in trouble, so we hide out in our boss' office to plan our revenge.

Keith:

"Um..." I wander into the room, shocked by what I saw, "Why are you all in speedos? Do I want to know? I don't think I do, so I'm just gonna... leave?"

"Wait, Y/N!" Eugene calls after me, "Would you maybe be willing to film us?"

"You seem to be doing an alright job there on your own, why do you need me?"

"Well, we're going to the beach to see how it feels to be seen in public like... this." he explains, gesturing to himself.

"Yeah, you know, to explore what it feels like for a lady on the beach. It's not quite the same thing, but you know..." Zach trails off, watching for my reaction.

"YOU'RE A WOMAN!" Keith shouts, suddenly.

"Thanks for... noticing? Did you just realise or..?"

"No, I mean, so you could tell us how you feel about the... skimpiness of the bikinis women are expected to wear." he explains.

"Uhhhh... I guess it draws a bit of attention? It doesn't bother me, I'm wearing it for me, not for the guys, it makes me feel nice." I say, as they turn the camera to face me.

~Time Skip~

"So, we're on the beach, it's frankly, it's burning hot, and we're gonna see if people pay more attention to us in speedos, or Y/N in her bikini. We found easily the least skimpy bikini, and here we are." Keith explains the video.

We messed around on the beach for a while, and I watched as they did the 'Baywatch run', but then Keith grabbed my round the knees, and threw me in the sea, dragging us both under water.

Ned:

Ping. Ping.

I roll over and try to ignore it.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.

I guess not, then. I turn back over and answer the phone without checking who's calling. "Hello?"

"Y/N! I was worried, you haven't answered your texts for an hour and a half!" Ned jabbers.

"I was napping, chill!" I exclaim, laughing at him.

"How can you possibly nap when it's so hot?" he asks, "I've been struggling to even sleep at night, let alone in the day."

"It's my party trick" I giggle.

"Well, get up and get changed, we're going to the waterpark!" He gets louder with each word.

We spend the day going on all the slides and just splashing around.

Zach:

"Hi, so, uh, I planned this date, well I mean it's more of an evening out of the house than a date, but I suppose that's what a... a date is, so... I know we don't normally do date nights, let alone date nights out of the house, but Ned helped me plan this, and well really Ariel did more of it than we did, so I guess you should thank her, but..."

"Zach, Zach, Zach. Shhhh. Get to your point, you silly, silly man!" I laugh.

"Okay, okay. How do you feel about a night-time picnic in a field?" He nervously asked, "Y/N?"

"Yes, of course. What time will I see you?" 

"Are you sure, we don't have to if you don't want to, I know it sounds like a weird date-"

"Yes, Zach. Shhh. I'm just trying to not squeal in excitement."

"Okay... I'll pick you up at half eight" he still seems unsure.

"I'll see you then!"

~Time Skip~  

We finished eating and I lay down to look up at the stars.

"They're so pretty, don't you think?" I say, more to myself than to him.

He lays down next to me and gently grasps my hand, "Yeah, they are."

A/N: I hope this is good enough! Thanks for the request, @beatlel0ve, I know it's REALLY vague and I'm VERY aware that they're bad but I can't really think of any better at the moment, so... I'm sorry. Also sorry it took so long, I struggled to think of four different summer things!