Prompt 98

"Baby you are not a bother." "I'm too needy, you don't deserve it." "Please don't leave me." "I don't want to go."  

Y/N P.O.V.

Shane
Hey, Y/N!

Y/N
Hey, Shane, what's up?

Shane
So you know how Ryan and I are going to England to film for Unsolved?

Y/N
Yeah, and...?
I love London, glad you two nerds are finally doing episodes on it

Shane
Hey!
You're the nerd, not me

Ryan's a nerd too, though

We were wondering if you'd come with us, be our tour guide type thing, you know?

Y/NI'd love to, let me check with Ned first, though.How long will we be gone for?

ShaneAbout a month, I think

I check the time, to make sure Ned isn't filming, but it's lunchtime, so of course he isn't.

Y/NHey, so the ghoul boys want me to go to London with them for about a month

Like a tour guide thing
What do you think? Will you be okay without me?

NedWell, I'll miss you

But you love England, of course you should go!

Y/N
Are you sure? You'll be okay?

NedYes, I'll be okay

Y/N

Promise you'll eat properly while I'm gone?

NedYeess muumm

Y/N

Sorry...

He must have picked up on my insecure tone, even through text, as almost as soon as I send the text, he calls me.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks, quickly.

"Nothing..." I trail off, and pause, "Sorry I'm so annoying, I know it must bother you..."

"Baby you are not a bother."

"I'm too needy, you don't deserve it. You shouldn't have to deal with me, you'd be better off without me..." I trail off again, realising that he's drawn my insecurities out of me without me even realising.

"Please don't leave me." He begs.

"I don't want to go..."

"Yes, you do, I know you'll enjoy it once you're there." He points out.

"But I don't want to leave you behind, I'll miss you!"

"Honey, it's a month, and I'll be right here waiting for you when you get back."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: I think this is a bit shit, but currently it's the best I can do, sorry! Maybe I'll revisit this in the future and redo it!