Chapter?: I now pronounce you...Drunk...n..Spy???Part uh...3 right?

The truck bay was comprised of just enough space to receive two 12 foot trucks. Just as Jack and Joe were turning the corner, they heard voices.

"Glory to Chau!"

"All is Chau!"

Crouching down, Joe watched as two men in green suits moved several boxes off a small truck. "Jackpot."The men loaded the boxes into a frieght elevator, and left on it.

Jack approached the area slowly. "A building like this is perfect! No wonder I didn't see it before."

He inspected the now empty truck. "But what were they moving here?"

Joe stuck his head into the empty truck. "Woooo. It's so big...Hah, ha.That's what she said. Pfft."

Jack stepped back out of the truck. "Hm..."

Joe followed him to the freight elevator. "See? What did I tell ya? Iguana suits."

Jack gave him a pat on the back. "That you did. Thanks...uh?"

"Joe Aborrrroingo!"

"Right. Thanks, Joe."

Jack called the frieght elevator up. "Well, you did your part."

Joe crossed hsi arms. "Yeah, and I wanna see where this goes." He stepped itno the elevator." The frieght elevator only had two buttons: Ground and Lower Level.

Jack shook his head. "I don't think you should come with me, Joe. Things might get dangerous."

Joe raised an eyebrow. "Danger? That's my middle name, Jackster."

"Jack."

"Jack. Jackster. Ricky Bobby. It's all the same."

"Ricky Bobby?"

Joe gasped. "Don't tell me you've never seen Ricky Bobby. Next you'll tell me you never saw The Hangover."

Jack shook his head. "No, never."

"Oh man. We have to hang out more."

Jack pressed the lower-level button. "Well, brace yourself."

Joe nodded. "I'm definitely braced."

The doors opened, revealing a dusty old basement. There was no sign of the two green suited men, or the boxes they had.

Jack stared in confusion. "What?"

Joe looked around the elevator. "Wait a minute...Is this a time machine?"

Jack checked the room. There were regular storage units. Boxes with reams of paper, office suplies, et cetera. "What can this mean?"

Joe shrugged. "I dunno. Tardis? Rabbit Hole? Is this  the future? I'm running out of...."

Something caught Joe's eye. "Hey...There's something werid about the elevator buttons."

Jack stepped back into the elevator. "What?"

Joe pressed the lower-level button once. Then twice. Then again.

Jack swatted his hand away. "Hey! Stop that-"

The elevator door shut and the elevator moved again, downward.

Jack frowned. "Don't tell me you broke it."

Joe yawned. "I could use a nap."

The door opened, revealing a long hallway.

"Joe..." Jack stared in disbelief. 'You did it!" He hugged the small man. "You did it! I could kiss you right now!"

Joe shrugged. "Well, this is Vegas, so..."

"You got a point." Jack kissed him fiercely, and Joe didn't resist. The alcohol had gotten him long ago, and all resistance was off the table. Jack left him breathless, as he stepped out into the hallway. Joe followed slowly. He had sobered up a little.

They could hear loud music in the distance.

"We must be walking under the strip." Jack said.