Vampire Rose (Naruto)

First of all, this is my second time writing a naruto fanfiction. If you haven't read my first one, you should. It's called The Naruto World. :) Secondly, I absolutely do not own naruto. Thirdly, there will be colourful words being used too so if you can't handle it then don't read.

I hope you guys will like my story. After all, I'm still a newbie. Hehe. Do vote. Much lovezzz

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

Flashback

"Look who we have here. Let me sacrifice them to jashin." "Yeah sure whatever to have our money from that freak orochimaru. Why are we even working for him. This is bullshit." "I agree with you but a mission is a mission."

The white haired guy went after my parents who were not even ninja's at all. Talk about humanity. I kept quiet and hid under the bed making almost no noise at all. Slashings could be heard. I'm sorry mother, father. But I'm too weak for now. Once it was quiet, I took a look outside and saw the two with a black cloak with a red cloud on it. Once their presence is gone, I went to my mother's side knowing that she was still alive but barely.

"Run my dear child. Live, live for your father and me. You have to live. Take my katana and go. Now run before they kill you too. I love you. Please take care." My mother said her final words to me. I have to run. I'm still too weak. I need to run before they catch up to me. I'm sorry mother, father. I will avenge for you one day.

I let go of my mother's blood soaked hand and ran away. I licked the blood that was on my fingers. Delicious. The sound ninja's will pay for everything they have done.

Back to reality

It has been five years since that day. I have trained myself to be a ninja and you could say I am at S-rank level. I've trained with good people, bad people, thugs, ninja's you name it. I might have known half the people of the shinobi world. I am 14 years old now and I'm currently running away from some thugs. I sighed. I quickly ran away and I soon saw some konoha ninja's up ahead. Ahh. Some konoha ninja's. Such a pleasant surprise.

I reappeared in front of the konoha ninja's and decided to tease them. Ohh? Isn't the gravity-defying silver haired guy kakashi hatake? "Kakashi Hatake. Son of the white fang. The copy ninja. So many names. We should see whose stronger!" And soon I got myself into a battle with kakashi hatake. Someone whose in the bingo book. Great. I decided to do taijutsu with him since I don't want my powers to be known. I defeated him 5 minutes later.

I laughed. So pathetic. "I can't believe I defeated you kakashi. Let's make a deal. If I win, you will become my sensei and teach me things. If you win, I will follow you and become a konoha ninja. Deal?" He stood up shakily. "Deal." I chuckled. Such will power. He got serious and decided to use his sharingan. He gave me some severe blows but he didn't escape my taijutsu's either. It was kinda unfair since he used ninjutsu while I used taijutsu. He had more and serious wounds then I had nonetheless I fainted soon after.

When I woke up, I noticed that I was on kakashi's back. "Kakashi, can't believe a 14 year old kid can beat you. And the fact that she didn't had too much scratches prove that she's stronger than you." I chuckled. But still I lost, so now I'm a konoha ninja. I sighed.

They noticed that I'm awake and they just stared at me. "What? Stop staring. Take a picture, It'll last longer." I said finally pissed. "Nah. Nothing." The guy with the green suit and bowl hair cut and very bushy brows said. "WOAH. I'M AMAZED BY YOUR CREEPINESS." I said. The ninja's just sweatdropped with my comment. "My name is might guy at your service."

Kakashi stopped and I noticed that we were in a room with an old man sitting at a desk with papers stacked above each other. "Kakashi, what is a child doing on your back?" The old man asked looking at me creepily. "I defeated kakashi first but I fainted so I lost and I have to become a konoha ninja now. A deal is a deal." I sighed looking gloomy. Kakashi nodded in agreement and the old man looked at me thoughtfully.

"Okay then. What is your name? Your age? And what happened to your parents?" Questions and more questions. I sweatdropped. "My name is rose. I don't know my full name. My parent's didn't tell me. I'm 14 years old and my parents are killed by akatsuki members who had a mission from orochimaru five years ago." The old man as well as the ninja's in the room gasped in surprise.

"Then how could you be alive? With no one taking care for you." I looked at him. Am I that weak? "I move from place to place. I bet with people, ranging from genins to chunins to jounins to anbus to S-rank criminals to hokages you name it. If I win, they'll have to train me. If I lose, I'll be their servants for one or two months. And usually I win so yeah." The people in the room gasped in surprise once again. I sighed. Their jaws dropped.

"Okay then rose. Do you want to be a konoha ninja?" I nodded. I've heard that the village hidden in the leaves is a great place so it wouldn't hurt to take a risk. "Okay then. You will be placed in the graduating class of the academy and because of the shortage of houses, you will need to stay with kakashi." Great. Of all people kakashi.

♚♕♚

That's all for today. Hope you like it. Please do vote. Much lovezzz ♥♥♥