Chapter 4

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :) Please just excuse my lame jutsu's and places that I created.

Rose's POV.

"So what's the mission about?" I asked. "To capture a rogue in butterfly land for a queen." Ohh? "Sounds like fun. We should run faster. It'll take 3 hours." They nodded their heads. Though I'm 1 year older, I'm already a captain. Hehe. The rest of the trip was accompanied made by ino and choji random talks. I'm assuming that choji has a thing or 2 for ino. I smirked.

When we reached, we were escorted by some guards who led us to the palace. When I step into the palace, I already knew how royal the queen was. The sight was amazing. There were a few 'woah' and 'wow' by team 10. Like who the hell would not be amazed by how grand the palace is. We walked down the red carpet and were greeted by the queen herself.

"Hello, my name is yui. I am the queen of the butterfly land. Apparently, I have some problems with a rogue who had tried to kill my people. I would like you to capture him back alive. Thank you so much. Here is a picture of him." She passed the information of the rogue to me. Once I've read through it, I passed it to team 10.

"It will be my pleasure mi'lady." I stood up and bowed. The rest soon followed. "Didn't know you were that respectful." I laughed. "I am always. Now let's capture this shit ass and head back." They nodded determined.

We decided to break up, me following ino while shikamaru with choji. We took our ways. I broke the awkward silence first. "You know ino, you're just like sakura. If you stop thinking about that sasuke and start focusing on training, I swear to kami. You will be one of the best kunoichi's konoha has ever had. Trust me. I know." She looked at me shocked that I brought up this topic.

"How do you know so well?" I smirked. "When I told sakura what I told you, she focused on training and now she can easily punch a whole forest down." She gasped. "Are you serious?" I nodded. "So, what do you say? Do you want me to train you or what?" She thought for a moment then she nodded her head. I smiled.

We set off but still no luck. When we went back to the meeting spot, we saw shikamaru carrying our target. "Well done shikamaru, choji. Now let's head back to the palace. I'll carry him." I took the unconscious rogue and slumped him on my shoulder.

We then walked back to the palace in comfortable silence. The guards helped me with the rogue and we went to sit with the queen. "Thank you my fellow shinobi's." I nodded. "Like I said, it is a pleasure mi'lady." "Do you want anything?" I looked at the team. "Well...it would be nice to have a feast before heading out." I grinned at my team. She nodded. "If so, please follow my guard there. Take care." I waved.

"OHH FOOD!" "Finally food." "Ohh this mission had been a drag." I chuckled. "I knew you guys would like my favor." They nodded their heads. When the food came, we started to eat. Well, more of they. I excused myself and head out. I took my drink from my bag and drank it greedily. I licked my lips and waited for them to finish outside. They soon walked out with big satisfied grins plastered on their faces.

"Are guys ready to run? We'll not be stopping for the rest of the journey." I said. They nodded their heads in agreement. We then set off for konoha. Half way through the journey, I was thirsty, really thirsty so I decided to give team 10 the plain water I have brought along. I then drank 2 bottles of blood. They didn't notice what I was drinking so I didn't dwell on it.

~~ FF ~~

When I walked in the hokage's room with team 7, I saw my team. "Ehh? What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We're choosing missions. We're taking missions? Where were you anyways?" Sakura explained. I laughed. "I went on a mission with them." I pointed to team 10. Apparently ino was clinging to sasuke and shikamaru was just standing lazily with his hands in his pockets, choji was eating while naruto was arguing with him.