Chapter 11

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

I was rushing to reach the forest of death in time as I kinda over slept and yeah. Luckily, anko just started briefing them.

I panted then took in a deep breath joining her afterwards. "So are you guys prepared or not?" I asked.

"OBVIOUSLY WE ARE! WE WENT THROUGH HELL WITH YOUR TRAININGS!" Konoha 12 started yelling at me. I chuckled at them. "Now now, calm down. Please await at your situated gates. Good luck and don't die!"

The crowd then dispersed going to their places. I then went for a full round checking up on each of them. Weird thing was, I didn't see kabuto or orochimaru.

This is expected though. I sighed and gave anko a thumbs up signalling the start of the second exam. She nodded and grabbed the microphone. "BEGIN!"

Now that's done, all I have to do is wait for five days huh? This is a drag. URGH CURSE YOU SHIKAMARU FOR PASSING YOUR LAZINESS TO ME.

~~ Fast Forward ~~

Today is the day their preliminary round starts. I sighed rushing to the tower. Why am I always hurrying?

I sighed and ran. I was lucky I got there just in time. I panted for a bit and said. "Please line up with your teams."

The people started standing in lines and I started seeing through them. My eyes landed on Sasuke. I realized that he didn't have the curse mark. HUH? WHAT'S GOING ON?

I started looking at the rest trying to find those who had the curse mark. But in the end, there was none at all. I was shocked. What is orochimaru planning? I growled turning my attention back to the teams.

"Because there is more teams this year, there will be a prelimanary round so that the numbers will be reduced. You guys will be fighting against each other and the last one standing will be the winner. Any questions?"

A sand ninja girl raised up her hand. "Are we going to fight somebody from the same village?" I shook my head.

I clicked my fingers together and the board behind me showed the names. I smirked. "The two of you whose names are flashed stay, the rest please make your way up to the second level.

The crowd dispersed leaving Sasuke and a sound nin (Forgive me but it is my story so I can randomly name the opponents hehe).

"Please begin." I said and stood back. The two of them was currently having an intense glaring contest when dosu had enough of it, he started charging towards sasuke.

Sasuke then activate his sharingan. Dosu is hopeless against the sharingan. I sighed and continued watching the battle.

Sasuke was kicking dosu again and again in the air and with one last kick, he pushed dosu down at full force.

"Sasuke is the winner." He 'hn' and walked away. Somebody's on his man period. Oh wait he has it everyday.

The board flashed another 2 more names. I looked at it and laugh. "Ten Ten and Temari, please get down."

They jumped from the railing and landed on the floor. I smirked. This will be a nice fight. A weapon type and a wind user.

"Begin." Tenten started charging towards Temari. I lookes at her bewildered. It's like as if she wants to get hit. Temari used her fan and blew her away.

Tenten went again to strike her not using any weapons at all. I activated my sharingan to see what was really going on.

I laughed loudly. Tenten is improving, not bad. She smirked at me. After a few more blows, she started taking action. The invisible strings that she had attached it with the fan during all the blows allows Temari to be useless.

Temari is dependant on her fan. If her fan is taken away from her, she's vulnerable. Tenten stole the fan away from her and threw it at one corner.

Tenten then started using her scrolls attacking Temari one after another. I smirked. "Temari is the winner."

I turned behind to look at the next two names. "Sakura and Taichi, please come down." And with that both of them appeared before me. This will be an interesting battle.

"You may begin." Both of them jumped away from each other. Sakura fixed her glove I gave her the day before while Taichi held his katana in his hands.

"I'm supposed to fight somebody as weak as this. It'll be over in a flash." I laughed while sakura smirked.

"Oh I don't think so, this years genin has been taught by me so I doubt that." He looked at me confused. When sakura saw that opening, she punched taichi at his stomach.

He began flying to a wall and ended up making a big hole on the wall. I mentally groaned at how strong she could be. Taichi dashed forward and started attacking sakura. Because of the trainings I gave her, she was able to dodge every single move he made.

When she found another opening, she started punching him with her chakra empowered punch continuously. I smirked knowing who would win the fight.

"Sakura wins the fight." The next two I saw on the board made my eyes widen in shock.

♚♕♚

That's all for today. Hehe. Thanks for reading! If there's anything you want me to improve on just comment and yeah! MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥